I'll Give $10 On Stars To Who...

I have a verizon wireless Treo 650 CD image created by using Nero software. It's about 400Mb, I can upload it for you if you need and you can burn it. I think it works for the sprint treo 650 as well, just don't install their wireless sync stuff. PM me your email address and I'll send you the link to download.

I have a verizon wireless Treo 650 CD image created by using Nero software. It's about 400Mb, I can upload it for you if you need and you can burn it. I think it works for the sprint treo 650 as well, just don't install their wireless sync stuff. PM me your email address and I'll send you the link to download.
PM sent.
I went to my local sprint store and asked to buy a disc and they told me to go online and download it.That doesn't work.I'm about ready to throw myself off a bridge.
Well, if you do jump off the bridge, can I have your Treo? I have this extra disc with Treo software on it that I don't know what else to do with...

Your drivers are already installed with the palmone software, your computer just doesnt know where they are....First, go to device manager (control panel -> system -> hardware tab -> device manager), find your phone, right click it, and select properties.go to the Drivers tab, and click update driver.click the "Install from a list or specific location" button, then click next.clikc the "dont search" button, then click next.click "have disk", then in the window that pops up, hit browse...Find one of these: * VisorUsb.inf OR * PalmUSB.sys * (but not PalmUSBD.sys) ... in one of these locations: * C:\Program Files\palmOne\Drivers OR * C:\Program Files\Palm\Drivers OR * C:\Program Files\Handspring\Drivers OR * C:\Windows\inf Then click Next.Allow the wizard to finish, then attempt a HotSync operation.

Your drivers are already installed with the palmone software, your computer just doesnt know where they are....First, go to device manager (control panel -> system -> hardware tab -> device manager), find your phone, right click it, and select properties.go to the Drivers tab, and click update driver.click the "Install from a list or specific location" button, then click next.clikc the "dont search" button, then click next.click "have disk", then in the window that pops up, hit browse...Find one of these: * VisorUsb.inf OR * PalmUSB.sys * (but not PalmUSBD.sys) ... in one of these locations: * C:\Program Files\palmOne\Drivers OR * C:\Program Files\Palm\Drivers OR * C:\Program Files\Handspring\Drivers OR * C:\Windows\inf Then click Next.Allow the wizard to finish, then attempt a HotSync operation.
The phone is not in the list, the PC doesn't know its connected.