yeah wish i was there. parents have a condo in carlsbad. daniel you should have a "Vacation with Daniel" promotion
Lori might want some say in that one.Don't ya think they might want some time off by themselves. And since this was for their aniversary ...
  • 2 weeks later...
So many people here think the same, i am sure,poker,golf,parties etc......Ha ha just kidding.Have a great time!I love San Diego
Okay so I know I am reviving an old thread but I have been away for a while on vacation so please excuse the timing.Daniel in your written blog you said you skipped the Wild Animal Park.The zoo is actually not as good as the wild animal park. Next time you and Lori are there I would highly recommend it. The USS Midway is also pretty cool. Hopped on it with the intent of spending an hour aboard, and blew the whole afternoon. The retired staff they have working it are excellent to talk to and I thanked them for their service. Also recommend Old Town. More than one great place to stop for food, mariachi bands, and marguaritas.CheersWylecoyote Esq. :club: