Full Table - 9 playersUTG -UTG+1 -Seat 3 -Seat 4 -Seat 5 -Cutoff - VillianButton -SB - HeroBB -Villian is VERY loose. Was prolly playing 90% of his hands, including calling big raises out of position with pretty much anything. Villain also flat called a $100 bet on the turn with god knows what.Ofcourse this has lead to a huge stack. Probably about $700. He bought in for $300.I have $185 in front of me. Been playing for about an hour and a half with nothing but rags.Situation:Hero dealt AA in the Small Blind.About 4 limpers including the villian.I make it $15 more from the SB.Everyone folds to villian who calls. Pot - $40.Flop:3, 9, T (rainbow)Hero bets $20Villian raises to $50Hero?

Full Table - 9 playersUTG -UTG+1 -Seat 3 -Seat 4 -Seat 5 -Cutoff - VillianButton -SB - HeroBB -Villian is VERY loose. Was prolly playing 90% of his hands, including calling big raises out of position with pretty much anything. Villain also flat called a $100 bet on the turn with god knows what.Ofcourse this has lead to a huge stack. Probably about $700. He bought in for $300.I have $185 in front of me. Been playing for about an hour and a half with nothing but rags.Situation:Hero dealt AA in the Small Blind.About 4 limpers including the villian.I make it $15 more from the SB.Everyone folds to villian who calls. Pot - $40.Flop:3, 9, T (rainbow)Hero bets $20Villian raises to $50Hero?
The beauty of playing lag is that now you don't know what to doDoes he have 9,10 or 10, J, or A, 10, or J, Q, or 99, or 10 10, or 33?He could just think you have AK and are making a continuation bet, anyway you play this hand I think it is going to be for the rest of your stack I think

I flat call, and c/r turn. If he beats you, he beats you. That happens, but Id rather try to double here with an aggro, then push him out of the pot.

I flat call, and c/r turn. If he beats you, he beats you. That happens, but Id rather try to double here with an aggro, then push him out of the pot.
Why would you give him a chance to catch another card if you are going to check raise the turn?Which of these cards would make you comfortable on the turn?3,9,10,K,6 or any other card other than an A which may give him two pair

He's loose, therefore any card on the turn could potentially help his hand, except the last 2 aces. Im saying, you dont win money by pushing people off the worst hands. Loose aggros, love to take leads in pots, which means they love to unknowningly pay us off.We have a buy in at this level. Im willing to gamble, and let aggro keep betting here, so I can make more money.

He's loose, therefore any card on the turn could potentially help his hand, except the last 2 aces. Im saying, you dont win money by pushing people off the worst hands. Loose aggros, love to take leads in pots, which means they love to unknowningly pay us off.We have a buy in at this level. Im willing to gamble, and let aggro keep betting here, so I can make more money.
So you are going to check raise any card then?Hero has put in $35 of his $185 already, will cost him another $30 to call leaving him $125 for the turn and $140 in the potVillan is not laying down to a check raise on the turn imo, but may just check behind you too, his raise could just be a blocking bet for his draw trying to get you to check the turn

borgota players are awful.Raise more preflop against a loose player who you're offering huge implied odds to OOP. Bet more on the flop or C/R if you really think he'll bet.For this as played, not to seem like a standard push for you, there had to be something that struck you as odd about the way he played it, so I'd say it might be a fold, but you're not going to really here anything wortwhile here.

So you are going to check raise any card then?Hero has put in $35 of his $185 already, will cost him another $30 to call leaving him $125 for the turn and $140 in the potVillan is not laying down to a check raise on the turn imo, but may just check behind you too, his raise could just be a blocking bet for his draw trying to get you to check the turn
Why are you so concerned about villian and pushing him out of this pot? We have a fairly good hand, and it seems villian could have anything here, which includes air.
Why are you so concerned about villian and pushing him out of this pot? We have a fairly good hand, and it seems villian could have anything here, which includes air.
Because if the villan has been playing attention then he would know the poster has been playing tighter and his hand is probably more defined than the villans, with a range as huge as the villans are you not at all worried about giving him more cards?
Because if the villan has been playing attention then he would know the poster has been playing tighter and his hand is probably more defined than the villans, with a range as huge as the villans are you not at all worried about giving him more cards?
Thats the "gamble" Im willing to take here. We're usually ahead here, sometimes far ahead, so why would we want to shut down villian from betting?And assuming villian recognizes us, is a big assumption. Most players at these levels are players you see at the 25NL levels..but worse.
borgota players are awful.Raise more preflop against a loose player who you're offering huge implied odds to OOP.
I think this is the best point in the whole thread. AA unimproved is just one pair. It's fantastic when you can get a bunch of money in preflop. But if you raise with it and get no callers it's not some big disaster: it was just a pair.Raising out of the blind at all announces a big pair.

against LAg players I like one of two options,either push all in with your AA on the flop and hope he calls with something like K 10 or A 10.or if you want to feel confident bout your AA (like you should be against the LAG) just call his raise, and let him bluff all his money to you on the turn and river. Just check call check call him. Dont' even worry about the next two cards that come out, don't even look at them, your not getting away from yuor AA in this situation. Let him pay you off.Pushing the flop may seem a little safer, but check calling and trapping him might make you more money in the long run, because if u push the flop and he folds something like Q J (trying to make a move on you) he'll probably fold. but lets say you just call his raise and a Q or a K or a J comes on the turn. Now when you check he might bet his Q J all the way down on you, and you can rake a huge pot with your AA.Too many people play AA over-aggressively like your afraid of losing with it. Well why don't u gamble with it and let a couple cards come off on this unscary flop. You may find yourself raking in a huge pot on the river because the LAG player improved is hand enough for him to keep betting on you.Try it.

I really don't think your maximizing your profit in the long run with that move (it's a little timid and beginnerish)WHAT IF he has 99, 88, JJ, or what if he limped in with a good hand like QQ, Kk,your going to take all his money in these situations and similiar ones like when he has tptk. if he has A 10, AA is a huuuuge favorite.Let Lag bluff it all away. Because if u raise all in, he might call anyway as well and draw out on youif he draws out on you he draws out on you, thats the chance you always have to take against Lag players.Checking and just calling will win tons!