Partys Integrated Chop Chop?

I saw a player mentioned it, but what is it.. I havent been to a Party final table since they apparently switched it..and I couldnt find anything on the party site about it if anyone could help itd be greatly appreciated

I saw a player mentioned it, but what is it.. I havent been to a Party final table since they apparently switched it..and I couldnt find anything on the party site about it if anyone could help itd be greatly appreciated
Sure, once you make it to the final table, there is a button on the bottom right on everybodys screen that says deal or make a deal, with a yes or no button below it, everytime someone clicks yes there is a counter below it that says how many said yes and how many clixked no, you can switch your option at any time.Once all people have clicked yes, at the end of the current hand a screen pops up and the chipleader has the admin rights to it. It is really really awesome if you ask me. There is a chat box in the popup screen as well as two lists of numbers, one has a list of how much everyone would be paid right then if they struck a deal according to place, and next to it has a list of how much everyone would get paid with a chip count chop. If everyone agrees you can also make custome numbers with whatever they want. If you do custom or one of the arranged ones, the chipleader would click on deal, then everyone else involved gets a popup option asking if they agree to the terms, if everyone agrees it is chopped, if one person says no the whole popup goes away and they keep playing.The cool part is if one person says no and they continue playing, the deal button remains there so technically in between every hand there can be a possible chop at the final table. After a deal is reached they still play it out for no meaning but just to end it. I have used it three times, and I must say it is the coooooooooooolest addition ever. I like the way they do it on pokerstars also, but it is a big hassle sometimes getting everybody to sit out in order to wait for the support which can take a really long time sometime.
Sure, once you make it to the final table, there is a button on the bottom right on everybodys screen that says deal or make a deal, with a yes or no button below it, everytime someone clicks yes there is a counter below it that says how many said yes and how many clixked no, you can switch your option at any time.Once all people have clicked yes, at the end of the current hand a screen pops up and the chipleader has the admin rights to it. It is really really awesome if you ask me. There is a chat box in the popup screen as well as two lists of numbers, one has a list of how much everyone would be paid right then if they struck a deal according to place, and next to it has a list of how much everyone would get paid with a chip count chop. If everyone agrees you can also make custome numbers with whatever they want. If you do custom or one of the arranged ones, the chipleader would click on deal, then everyone else involved gets a popup option asking if they agree to the terms, if everyone agrees it is chopped, if one person says no the whole popup goes away and they keep playing.The cool part is if one person says no and they continue playing, the deal button remains there so technically in between every hand there can be a possible chop at the final table. After a deal is reached they still play it out for no meaning but just to end it. I have used it three times, and I must say it is the coooooooooooolest addition ever. I like the way they do it on pokerstars also, but it is a big hassle sometimes getting everybody to sit out in order to wait for the support which can take a really long time sometime.
so now is it on all final tables.. because I havent seen the " deal at final table possible " in tourney notes in a while.. thanks for the help!
so now is it on all final tables.. because I havent seen the " deal at final table possible " in tourney notes in a while.. thanks for the help!
I'm assuming it is on all final tables since i used it in a 10 dollar tourney as well as a 3 dollar tourney, so im guessing as long as its not a satellite or play money then it should be there.The only downfall about it which is more or less the same problem at any site is often times the people at the final table have no idea about it and are somewhat "intimidated" to try something they don't know about, and when i try to convince people to click on it they think maybe a deal will happen without them having a say, so sometimes it is just a hassle getting people to click on it even though you know they would be happy about it especially since they aren't commiting themselves to anything by just discussing it.

Unless they are planning on bringing it back in a different form, Party doesn't offer chops anymore. They took it off their tourneys a few weeks back and the deal making is no longer in the bottom corner of final tables.

so, is it on party or not? i have been playing on poker for a while now and i have never seen this option at the final tables???some people are saying its there and some are saying its not

Unless they are planning on bringing it back in a different form, Party doesn't offer chops anymore. They took it off their tourneys a few weeks back and the deal making is no longer in the bottom corner of final tables.
thank you RDOG.. thats what I thought
Right. Worry about making a final table before you worry about the chop.Months ? :club:
its been soooooooo long.. I lost my confidence for about 1.5 months.. but I took down a small tourney on stars on sat... so expect to hear big things from me soon:)
so, is it on party or not? i have been playing on poker for a while now and i have never seen this option at the final tables???some people are saying its there and some are saying its not
RDog knows the goods... if you want to know anything about a tourney on Party.. ask him.. every tourney I look at, he is in it... absolutely sick

speaking of party... am i the only one who has a problem with the slider going up by increments of one?player A bets 123693.so annoying.

They used to have it on pretty much every table except those that they added to the price pool with (2k added) or rebuys. They no longer offer it on any tourneys. Not sure if they are just trying to come up new options in the software to roll it out again or if they are just stopping permanently.
RDog knows the goods... if you want to know anything about a tourney on Party.. ask him.. every tourney I look at, he is in it... absolutely sick
LOL, sad.
Link Deal or no deal? This is how it worked anyway.
Yeah, but they took it down for almost a month so either they changed the software or they got enough complaints that they brought it back in the same form.

Too bad they didn't have the deal-making on when I was playing heads-up for $8,000 the other day. I was cocky enough that I doubt I would have used it anyway, but in retrospect, it looks like it would have been a nice option.

I don't know about now, but, the option used to be selective...it had to be announced in the listing at registration, some had it, some didn't. I'm busto and just playing the Point freerolls, and I noticed it there in the last couple of days.

I don't know about now, but, the option used to be selective...it had to be announced in the listing at registration, some had it, some didn't. I'm busto and just playing the Point freerolls, and I noticed it there in the last couple of days.
Yes, for the most part, not in the rebuys or in the tournaments they added money to.