aq suited hates me

PokerStars 0.50/1.00 Hold'em (9 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is SB with Ah, Qh. 1 fold, BB calls, UTG+1 calls.Flop: (6 SB) Js, Qd, 4d (3 players)Hero bets, Hero calls.Turn: (5 BB) 2s (2 players)Hero checks, UTG+1 bets, Hero calls.River: (7 BB) Qc (2 players)Hero checks, UTG+1 bets, UTG+1 calls $0.50 (All-In).Final Pot: 10.50 BB

I think three-betting the flop isn't something you always should do with TPTK, but it's something to consider. No matter what though, I definitely would have led into the bettor on the turn. Although... judging by the mood of the post, maybe it's a saved bet from some huckle moron. Everything for a reason, right?

What could he raise that flop with that isn't ahead of me?
Well, the tone of the topic title indicates that you lost the hand.This statement of yours above implies that you were ahead on the flop.The flush draw(s) busted, leaving Q2 as the only possible hand that fits both conditions.Of course, maybe my line of thinking is off.EDIT: Apparently a year off from school has taken away all my ability to type what I mean.