Daniel Not Understanding The Lawsuit

the 7 guys are suing because they feel they are getting slighted. This is not about poker it is about using people's names in ways they don't want to be used and without there permission. I can not make a commercial for my firm using Derek Jeter or Barry Bonds unless they allowed me to and gave them ample reimbursement for their use. That is what those guys are saying.This is way out of Daniels league. He is not very educated and it is pretty scary that he has this many followers. He does not even know odds when he is playing poker. ( VERY GOOD AT READING PEOPLE THOUGH) He is not a man you want to follow!He can express his opinions but he should know what he is talking about. He seems to like to talk out of his u know what! For instance as I stated in my last post ( Poker Mountain --top 2 site) Just his lack of overall knowledge of things and his seeing the big picture is way off. WHen i see people latching onto people like this not for their poker wisdom but for their political and personal agendas it worries me.TO all the kids reading this get an education go to school. You can work for a company or start your own. then go play poker. But to not finish high school and speak about topics is like he does is just a PRACTICAL JOKE.I will say it again his name from being the hottest poker in the year of the boom has made him who he is today. His last couple years have been abysmal. Without the financial security of his other jobs. (PROMOTING, POKER WEB SITE, AND ALL OTHER INCOMES ) He would not be that rich. HE is contradicting himself when he complains about the guys in the law suit. How about people start using his name to make money. HE wouldn't like that. He makes his money off his name and then compalins when others want to make money off theirs. He does not have to be part of the law suit. He does not need this money and LYLE is a friend of his. But some of the other guys would like there fair share that they have made for this company by using their names.

the 7 guys are suing because they feel they are getting slighted. This is not about poker it is about using people's names in ways they don't want to be used and without there permission. I can not make a commercial for my firm using Derek Jeter or Barry Bonds unless they allowed me to and gave them ample reimbursement for their use. That is what those guys are saying.This is way out of Daniels league. He is not very educated and it is pretty scary that he has this many followers. He does not even know odds when he is playing poker. ( VERY GOOD AT READING PEOPLE THOUGH) He is not a man you want to follow!He can express his opinions but he should know what he is talking about. He seems to like to talk out of his u know what! For instance as I stated in my last post ( Poker Mountain --top 2 site) Just his lack of overall knowledge of things and his seeing the big picture is way off. WHen i see people latching onto people like this not for their poker wisdom but for their political and personal agendas it worries me.TO all the kids reading this get an education go to school. You can work for a company or start your own. then go play poker. But to not finish high school and speak about topics is like he does is just a PRACTICAL JOKE.I will say it again his name from being the hottest poker in the year of the boom has made him who he is today. His last couple years have been abysmal. Without the financial security of his other jobs. (PROMOTING, POKER WEB SITE, AND ALL OTHER INCOMES ) He would not be that rich. HE is contradicting himself when he complains about the guys in the law suit. How about people start using his name to make money. HE wouldn't like that. He makes his money off his name and then compalins when others want to make money off theirs. He does not have to be part of the law suit. He does not need this money and LYLE is a friend of his. But some of the other guys would like there fair share that they have made for this company by using their names.
Were you also upset when the Gold Spike decided not to let penny slot players have free drinks?
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think DN's main point is what business do these 7 people have in trying to interfere with the WPT's company. I do see both sides of this argument and on 2+2 you'll find probably 80-90% of the people agreeing with Raymer and on this site 80-90% of the people agreeing with DN. Overall it's probably a 50/50 vote on who's right/wrong. Both sides have good points and both sides aren't agreeing with good points the other sides have. Simple as that ... who's right and wrong ? Both are right and wrong.