Stars 22$ 2500 Starting Chips Tournys

i played in the poker stars 22$ 2500 starting chips tourny yest. it lasted a good 10.5 hours. everyone was getting tired so im used to playin like 2 days staright i had the advantage. i came in second and won about 1100$ it was the best tourny ive ever played sorry im braggin a little

typical first post....nice cash man, but a brag post like this will get about as much congratulations as flames... those deepstacks aaaarrrrrrrre lengthy.

i'm in a deepstacks right now. took a brutal beat when a guy moved in with top pair which was a 10 and i held kings. he paired his kicker on the turn. still hanging tough though and have accumullated some of those chips back. if anyone wants to rail me today my name on pokerstars is sm9145

i played in the poker stars 22$ 2500 starting chips tourny yest. it lasted a good 10.5 hours. everyone was getting tired so im used to playin like 2 days staright i had the advantage. i came in second and won about 1100$ it was the best tourny ive ever played sorry im braggin a little
Your point?
whoa whoa whoa calm down fellas i was telling chgocubs99 to go away for being a douchebag, not to the OP, geez read my quote
i was trying to foolishly add some comedic value by mimicking your signature. not surprisingly, i failed.woe is me
i was trying to foolishly add some comedic value by mimicking your signature. not surprisingly, i failed.woe is me
and i only got it while browsing threw other threadH....Hey...I love you okay we'll ge through this thread together, thats what families are for
you play 48 hrs straight.... thats a long time to play poker. i got 17th in a deepstacks 30+3 the other day. its like getting kicked in the balls and then handed 200 dollars.

those tourneys have the same structure as the wccop me except the me has 10k is starting chips. if a tourney with 2500 starting chips and 400 entrants goes 10 hours just imagine how long the me will go with 10000 chips and pbly 2000 entrants will last. you better stock up on red bull.