don't want to brag or anything, but....

I haven't missed a pick yet. I rule. And I made 2000 bucks because someone gave me 10-1 odds for 200 bucks at the beggining of the year that Vermont would win an NCAA tournament game. Perhaps I'll finally have a legitimate poker bankroll/not have to beg for money.Ice

I haven't missed a pick yet.  I rule.  And I made 2000 bucks because someone gave me 10-1 odds for 200 bucks at the beggining of the year that Vermont would win an NCAA tournament game.  Perhaps I'll finally have a legitimate poker bankroll/not have to beg for money.Ice
Can I have some money?

The Catamounts are a good team, and I have to ask you to believe me that I knew the name of Taylor Coppenrath before today. That said, I still liked Syracuse, but not to go past the Sweet 16. Oh well. Fortunately for me, several people for some reason thought that Syracuse was Final 4 material. Thanks for dropping by kids!

When I was born, I told the doctor "sir, you may not believe me, but in 2005, Vermont is going to shock the world in the NCAA tournament." The doctor said "son, if that happens I will pay you $1,000,000." Sorry, the doorbell just rang - must be the doc with my money.

The Catamounts are a good team, and I have to ask you to believe me that I knew the name of Taylor Coppenrath before today.  That said, I still liked Syracuse, but not to go past the Sweet 16.  Oh well.  Fortunately for me, several people for some reason thought that Syracuse was Final 4 material.  Thanks for dropping by kids!
Not really an accomplishment that you knew Taylor Copernath today, considering just about everyone in America knew about him since last year. He's probably been one of the most, if not the most publicized player from a mid major.
The Catamounts are a good team, and I have to ask you to believe me that I knew the name of Taylor Coppenrath before today.  That said, I still liked Syracuse, but not to go past the Sweet 16.  Oh well.  Fortunately for me, several people for some reason thought that Syracuse was Final 4 material.  Thanks for dropping by kids!
Not really an accomplishment that you knew Taylor Copernath today, considering just about everyone in America knew about him since last year. He's probably been one of the most, if not the most publicized player from a mid major.
its true
My Minnesota Gophers lost in hockey and basketball today...
Hey, future gophers fan here, too. BBall was painful today, all I could think was "man Iowa State plays a lot better when they're not a 2 seed".Is the WCHA final 5 single elim, or do they play a series like how they dropped Minn State last week?(sorry, I don't start there til august; cure my ignorance)
I haven't missed a pick yet.  I rule.  And I made 2000 bucks because someone gave me 10-1 odds for 200 bucks at the beggining of the year that Vermont would win an NCAA tournament game.  Perhaps I'll finally have a legitimate poker bankroll/not have to beg for money.Ice
You picked Kansas to lose???I dont think anybody had that pick!