'action' Jeff Garza On Tilt

Full Tilt Poker Game #891828441: Table Relic (heads up) - $100/$200 - No Limit Hold'em - 3:27:24 ET - 2006/08/13Seat 1: jrgarza ($36,980.75)Seat 2: Ozzy 87 ($21,299.50)Ozzy 87 posts the small blind of $100jrgarza posts the big blind of $200The button is in seat #2*** HOLE CARDS ***Ozzy 87 raises to $600jrgarza raises to $1,800Ozzy 87 calls $1,200*** FLOP *** [4d 3s 6s]jrgarza bets $3,200Ozzy 87 raises to $9,600jrgarza has 15 seconds left to actjrgarza raises to $35,180.75, and is all inOzzy 87 calls $9,899.50, and is all injrgarza shows [Js 9d]Ozzy 87 shows [Qd Qh]Uncalled bet of $15,681.25 returned to jrgarza*** TURN *** [4d 3s 6s] [As]*** RIVER *** [4d 3s 6s As] [2h]jrgarza shows Ace Jack highOzzy 87 shows a pair of QueensOzzy 87 wins the pot ($42,598.50) with a pair of Queens*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $42,599 | Rake $0.50Board: [4d 3s 6s As 2h]Seat 1: jrgarza (big blind) showed [Js 9d] and lost with Ace Jack highSeat 2: Ozzy 87 (small blind) showed [Qd Qh] and won ($42,598.50) with a pair of Queens_____Full Tilt Poker Game #891880296: Table Relic (heads up) - $100/$200 - No Limit Hold'em - 3:53:25 ET - 2006/08/13Seat 1: jrgarza ($9,975.25)Seat 2: John DAgostino ($34,599)John DAgostino posts the small blind of $100jrgarza posts the big blind of $200The button is in seat #2*** HOLE CARDS ***John DAgostino raises to $600jrgarza calls $400*** FLOP *** [4s 3d 6s]jrgarza checksJohn DAgostino bets $1,200jrgarza raises to $9,375.25, and is all inJohn DAgostino calls $8,175.25jrgarza shows [8h 7s]John DAgostino shows [Ac Ah]*** TURN *** [4s 3d 6s] [9c]*** RIVER *** [4s 3d 6s 9c] [3c]jrgarza shows a pair of ThreesJohn DAgostino shows two pair, Aces and ThreesJohn DAgostino wins the pot ($19,950) with two pair, Aces and Threesjrgarza is sitting out*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $19,950.50 | Rake $0.50Board: [4s 3d 6s 9c 3c]Seat 1: jrgarza (big blind) showed [8h 7s] and lost with a pair of ThreesSeat 2: John DAgostino (small blind) showed [Ac Ah] and won ($19,950) with two pair, Aces and ThreesIs it just me or are these donkish plays? I mean seriously if anybody else makes moves like this they are an idiot , but I guess with ActionJeff its ok to lose 20K pushing with overcards. He is after all the # 4 'ranked' player on P5's. :club:

He's the #4 ranked tournament player. This is a cash game. Totally different animal. IMO both of these are horrible plays in a cash game or tournament though. Looks like he's tilting or something.

He's the #4 ranked tournament player. This is a cash game. Totally different animal. IMO both of these are horrible plays in a cash game or tournament though. Looks like he's tilting or something.
I dont know how hes #4 by making those plays. Those are horrible and shouldn't be excused just cuz hes a good tournament player. I mean wtf is he doing? Is this guy a full tilt pro? Man they're getting worse and worse. As Mike the mouth would say....BIG TIME DONKEY! BIG TIME DONKEY! BIG TIME DONKEY!

LOL. This makes me laugh. That kid is such a douchebag. Mark my words, his ego will be his downfall. He has a great poker mind but you have to think he can find better spots than Ozzy or JDags. As far as I understand he isn't just a tournament player and has been playing a lot more ring games lately. I'm not quite sure he has the bankroll to be tilting off that much money.

just cause you're good at tournaments doesn't mean you can beat tough online cash games.those hands are played so incredibly horrible, i love it.donkdown.- Jordan
If you read his posts, I have no doubts he COULD be a great cash game player (heck, he might already be and this is his first blowup in months) if he could ever become a mature adult (I believe he is 18). He tends to be a huge attention whore with horrible tilting issues. But from a poker strategist you would be hard stretched to find someone who posts more inciteful strategy.

LOL someone suggested that cash games are not his forte', and he obv flipped out. Re(3): Action Jeff loses 75k on Full Tilt!!!!!! by JeffreyRGarza on 8/13/2006 04:57 Not my thing? Guy, I have been cleaning people out in HU NL cash for a long time. I've made about as much money in cash games as I have from MTTs, and much of that is from 50-100 NL and higher! (<<ROFL yea right Jeff)Before last night, I was up a great deal of money for this week from my cash games. Not enough to cover this loss, but still an impressive number that would be near impossible to obtain in MTTs. I do not regret playing my opponent, and I feel I am a favorite in deep stacked HU NL over most players. Certainly the player I faced first, "PimpOwnage". I would play that opponent any day of the week. ('blah blah blah'.. nobody cares Jeff you babbling, egomaniacal ******)I do, however, regret some of the plays and decisions I made afterwards. Everyone hits downswings, and occasionally plays poorly. When it comes down to it, I made some bad decisions. and lost under 10% of my total earnings as a result.^^^^^ (I dont believe this bullsh1t for one second)I don't play many MTTs anymore. Only the biggest ones and only occasionally. I haven't been in the mood for a lot of poker lately. There are things in life more enjoyable and important. I suppose I will be unranked in the near future, unless I change my mind and go nuts playing tournaments again.As for me posting my stats and acting like a "punk", notice that, other than this post, I haven't made a single post in nearly a month. I found out that I don't need P5s for validation , and that I don't need to flaunt my success. It doesn't make me feel good or happy anyway.And thats really all I have to say about that.________Also, If anyone is going to Turning Stone, I'm leaving today in 8 hours or so with my friends Kush Patel and Jon Lewis. I will be there till the 21st, so say hi!-Jeff

If you read his posts, I have no doubts he COULD be a great cash game player (heck, he might already be and this is his first blowup in months) if he could ever become a mature adult (I believe he is 18). He tends to be a huge attention whore with horrible tilting issues. But from a poker strategist you would be hard stretched to find someone who posts more inciteful strategy.
oh i know. i wasn't saying that completely dead serious. the guy has a made a lot more than I have and blah blah blah. everyone screws up here and there, just easy to make fun of something like this...especially when the guy does have an ego.but it is fun to make fun of tourney players donking off in cash games...regardless of what he says he does in cash games usually..it still has it's comedic gem.- Jordan
oh i know. i wasn't saying that completely dead serious. the guy has a made a lot more than I have and blah blah blah. everyone screws up here and there, just easy to make fun of something like this...especially when the guy does have an ego.but it is fun to make fun of tourney players donking off in cash games...regardless of what he says he does in cash games usually..it still has it's comedic gem.- Jordan
Oh, so now we are clear. You hate tourney players. :club:
Don't hate. Lack respect though for some maybe.Not you. :club:- Jordan
He he. I'd be the first to admit I am a much better tournament player than ring. Action Jeff is worse than being a cash game donkey, he is a life donkey.