$5 SnG on Full Tilt7 players remaing, I'm in 5th then I finally get starters.Then, crack!Dealer: Hand #75341051Dealer: wirednuts posts the small blind of 60Dealer: TheRayRay posts the big blind of 120Dealer: You have been dealt [As Ah]Dealer: jlh0675 foldsDealer: COWBOY_CLUBS foldsDealer: mistersnacky foldsDealer: Bhatt foldsDealer: BG311 foldsDealer: wirednuts raises to 240Dealer: TheRayRay raises to 670, and is all inDealer: wirednuts calls 430Dealer: TheRayRay shows [Qs Kh]Dealer: wirednuts shows [As Ah]Dealer: The flop is [Kd 9c Ts]Dealer: The turn is [Jc]Dealer: The river is [7c]Dealer: TheRayRay shows a straight, King highDealer: wirednuts shows a pair of AcesDealer: TheRayRay wins the pot (1,340) with a straight, King high

Just curious, any particular reason you didn't just push in preflop?But yeah, that does suck.
Unless he was just trying to win the blind with AA, he was probably hoping someone did exactly that, come along for the ride.No fun to play AA if everyone folds.
No fun to play AA if everyone folds.
I would argue that it's more fun than something like this happening.Don't get me wrong, he played it all right (Unlike most "omg wtf i slowplayed my aces 2 teh rivar with a scary board and they got cracked stoopid rigged online pokar" posts we see here), but at that point, I'm shortstacked enough that it's now an all-in or fold decision for me. I'm not sure how much it really changes in this case, but I wouldn't be entirely unhappy with just the blinds despite my short stack.