Gsn High Stakes Poker Season 2 Ep 10

The hand between DN and that Zeidman dude demonstrated the huge difference between the top players and the rest. Zeidman should learn to just shutup when playing these guys...DN really made a fool out of him.Can't wait to next week...DN v GH......Edit..I just looked up Zeidman's profile. He finished 39th in the main event in 2003. Go figure. Also interesting to note that 39th cashed only $25 000 3 years ago. How times change! This year, 39th scored almost 10 times that.

The hand between DN and that Zeidman dude demonstrated the huge difference between the top players and the rest. Zeidman should learn to just shutup when playing these guys...DN really made a fool out of him.Can't wait to next week...DN v GH......Edit..I just looked up Zeidman's profile. He finished 39th in the main event in 2003. Go figure. Also interesting to note that 39th cashed only $25 000 3 years ago. How times change! This year, 39th scored almost 10 times that.
Yea...he really does talk to much. Might as well just wear a flashing sign on his forehead. Doyle Brunson's play against him was excellent too.
Can't wait to next week...DN v GH......
Did you catch this last night? Don't read on if you didn't. Here's a spoiler...Largest hand in HSP went down between Daniel and Gus. DN had 66 and Gus had 55. Both flop a set but Gus turns quads and takes down a pot worth more than $600k! That has to make you sick.
Both flop a set but Gus turns quads and takes down a pot worth more than $600k! That has to make you sick.
Not quite $600k, it was a little under that. Still is kind of sickening though.BTW, does anyone know how many more new episodes are left for HSP this season?
I thought it was around $604k. :club:
Pot was $575kThere are 16 episodes total for HSP season 2

It was 575 k for sure. At the end of the 11th episode, the spoiler announces that DN will take his revenge on Gus in 12th ep' with a big pot too. Can't wait to next episode...Personnaly I prefer the 8 first episodes. The players were more charismatic and the playing style higher.

Eventhough I do not know or heard of the other announcer, Gabe K. is right on the money! :D With his background, playing experience, and extensive poker vocab, he was a great pickup by the producers of the show. GJGSN's High Stakes Poker is the best poker on TV, no contest!I wish they would mix in Omaha & Omaha H/L Reg or Omaha 8 or better.IMO you need a really great TV show to start showcasing other poker games to get players involved.Anyone want to work on getting a poker network started? You know one is coming! Can you imagine a 24/7 poker channel?!?! :club: Holy moly! Gotta work harder at build the bank roll.

Eventhough I do not know or heard of the other announcer, Gabe K. is right on the money! :D With his background, playing experience, and extensive poker vocab, he was a great pickup by the producers of the show. GJGSN's High Stakes Poker is the best poker on TV, no contest!I wish they would mix in Omaha & Omaha H/L Reg or Omaha 8 or better.IMO you need a really great TV show to start showcasing other poker games to get players involved.Anyone want to work on getting a poker network started? You know one is coming! Can you imagine a 24/7 poker channel?!?! :club: Holy moly! Gotta work harder at build the bank roll.
Its out allready.......................... http://www.liveatthebike.com/archives/index.phpIts $15 Month Benefits: Watch The First LIVE Cash Poker Broadcast In The World! Over 1500 Hours of Archived Episodes Available On Demand! Go Back and View Episodes You've Missed! Improve Your Game as you Watch! Advanced Streaming Technology Available 24 Hours/Day!