Hand From The 10/20nl Shorthanded Game I Was Playing Just A Few Hrs Ago

first things first: royal tour and everyone else...check this out : http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...re&uid=2425--------------------------------------------------------PokerStars 10/20 Nl Hold'em (4 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is Button with A :P , A :D . UTG raises to $60, Hero re-raises to $180, 2 folds, UTG calls.Flop: (195.0 BB) K :club: , 2 :) , 8 :) (2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $175, UTG calls.Turn: (37.0 BB) 3 :) (2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $225, UTG raises to $675, Hero re-raises all in ($2,150), UTG calls River: (252.0 BB) 3 :D (2 players)Final Pot: 252 BB ($5040)Hero shows: A :club: ,A :D UTG shows: A :club: K :P:club: HOLLLAA AT YOOOO BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PokerStars 10/20 Nl Hold'em (4 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is Button with A :P , A :D . UTG raises to $60, Hero re-raises to $180, 2 folds, UTG calls.Flop: (195.0 BB) K :club: , 2 :) , 8 :) (2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $175, UTG calls.Turn: (37.0 BB) 3 :) (2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $225, UTG raises to $675, Hero re-raises all in ($2,150), UTG calls River: (252.0 BB) 3 :D (2 players)Final Pot: 252 BB ($5040)Hero shows: A :club: ,A :D UTG shows: A :club: K :P:club: HOLLLAA AT YOOOO BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Quote from Mike76s Today:"nice try though. everyone on here thinks you are correct, when in fact, i know what truly happened dude. sorry bro, but i can't support you ever again. I hope we meet up at the tables again so I can set things straight.mike"so then get off his site???
PokerStars 10/20 Nl Hold'em (4 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is Button with A :P , A :D . UTG raises to $60, Hero re-raises to $180, 2 folds, UTG calls.Flop: (195.0 BB) K :club: , 2 :) , 8 :) (2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $175, UTG calls.Turn: (37.0 BB) 3 :) (2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $225, UTG raises to $675, Hero re-raises all in ($2,150), UTG calls River: (252.0 BB) 3 :D (2 players)Final Pot: 252 BB ($5040)Hero shows: A :club: ,A :D UTG shows: A :club: K :P:club: HOLLLAA AT YOOOO BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Congrats, you have a disgusting avatar and have played poker...
Quote from Mike76s Today:"nice try though. everyone on here thinks you are correct, when in fact, i know what truly happened dude. sorry bro, but i can't support you ever again. I hope we meet up at the tables again so I can set things straight.mike"so then get off his site???
Hey sweet ass
i guess you didnt see the other thread i made :club:
i guess you didnt see the other thread i made :club:
Actually, i did see it. I saw how you came onto DN's site, you bashed him, you bashed some members, you then decided to poop out of your mouth some more in other threads about daniel and his "in it for the money" idea.I think you're a complete doosh, not a dou.che, but a doosh which is much worse in my mind.Apologies only work if you cool off and lay off the "new thread" button. Perhaps you could try the "brag" section of the forum when we get one.
Actually, i did see it. I saw how you came onto DN's site, you bashed him, you bashed some members, you then decided to poop out of your mouth some more in other threads about daniel and his "in it for the money" idea.I think you're a complete doosh, not a dou.che, but a doosh which is much worse in my mind.Apologies only work if you cool off and lay off the "new thread" button. Perhaps you could try the "brag" section of the forum when we get one.
IL + 1 1.......2.......3 and you're GONE.
she is soooo damn hot! look at that a$s! :club:
no offense, and i'm not trying to flame you.but honestly if you just look at the *** by itself without the body, it looks like a man's ***. it's all lumpy, how is that hot.