Cunningham & Full Tilt 10 Mil

i think its already a given. people everywhere talk about it like he won when it got down to 27.
I don't think its a given. He obviously has the best skills, but anything can happen when you have a whole bunch of amateurs going all in with millions of chips. Hellmuth got beat heads up by an amateur, Dutch Boyd won a bracelet... anything can happen.
allen ghas got to be the favorite even though that gol ****** has 25 m. a pro like cunningham pbly learned quit a bit about golds game playin shorthanded with him last nighgt
you been drinking tonight?
I don't think its a given. He obviously has the best skills, but anything can happen when you have a whole bunch of amateurs going all in with millions of chips. Hellmuth got beat heads up by an amateur, Dutch Boyd won a bracelet... anything can happen.
dutch boyd has 8 wsop cashes and six of those he finished in the top 20. if he didnt suck at razz this years braclet could have been his second
no just been picking up my typing habbits watching mike matusow type
lmaoeverything is in caps recently for him
While watching MM play PLO at FTPbrisween (Observer): is Full tilt going to pay him an additional 10million if he wins?TilterPete (Support): bris, yes as he qualified through Full Tilt Poker.so if support is correct score for AC
someone else asked that question a few mins ago at the same table and the same TilterPete stated it depends on his contract with FT.