Does God care?

I promised to give you the last word here, and I don't mean to recant on that.
Please: I release you from your promise.
I only mean to say that I think that was a very good article there by Pierce. I had not read it before.
Pierce is quite thought-provoking, is he not?You will then, probably, also enjoy this paper: Feyerbend's How to Defend Society Against Sciencehttp://www.calpoly.edu/~fotoole/321.1/feyer.htmlHehe. Feeling expansive: This paper, An Integral Theory of Consciousness, is essential reading for absolutely anyone interesting in religious questions:http://www.imprint.co.uk/Wilber.htm

Ivan, you've presented some very hefty evidence for your theory. I like that.See, you're entitled to your opinion but so are all of these other people. They (like myself) may believe in God and Jesus and all of that religious stuff and they are entitled to their own opinion. However when it comes down to insulting people and thinking less of them on a topic that truly NOBODY can prove or disprove, that's a little bit unfair to everyone. Great evidence, good argument, just lose the sarcastic insulting factor to it.

Metaphysician, I would like you to notify me, through this thead or by personal message, when you've read through An Integral Theory of Consciousness.It was a pleasure to share the other two, btw.

Admin, while it might be off base I don't think the question is silly. This is the off topic forum so I dont see how the questioin could be off topic, I do think I know what you meant but it is just a Fun little thing. Let it be.[/url]

Admin, while it might be off base I don't think the question is silly. This is the off topic forum so I dont see how the questioin could be off topic, I do think I know what you meant but it is just a Fun little thing. Let it be.
Actually, it wasn't started in the off topic area so that's why I moved it and the first post's question was so vague - silly.