free multi-tables tournaments

Yo:I was wondering what sites offer freeroll tournaments, such as the ones FullTiltPoker does, wherein the buy-in is free and winner recieves $8 of real money. I know PartyPoker (no $ prize) runs theirs twice a day along with FullTilt, but are there any other big freebie tournaments out there?

the cardplayer freeroll via UB and another site is really big with a 1500 prize pool..never played it but go to their site as you have to register based on certain criteria met

PokerHost They have like 4 or 5 $1oo freerolls a day but u have to play a certain number of raked hands to det the money. Its basicly bonus money that they say is real money. Hollywoodpoker has freerols once in a while got like 10th and won $15 and i with drew it to my neteller account right away with no restrictions.

Theres lots of people hosting freeroll private tourneys on Stars with prize pools. My brother cashed in those a couple times, then lost the money on the penny tables. He's finally learning to play limit instead of no limit though and he's up a little bit on his current attempt.

There's tons of freeroll action on Royal Vegas, some of them are only if you play 100 raked hands the day before though, or new players, but some anyone can join. It's a bitch to play, like 6000 people going for the grand prize of $250. I joined the College Poker Championship thing, but I get so ridiculously bored and its like playing a million calling stations at once