are there any sites that offer $1.00 SNG's?if there are, i'll make a gentlemen's bet with any poster:we each play 1000 $1.00 SNG's and whoever has the highest ROI wins.stipulation: we play with paper taped over our screen so that we can't see our hole cards.the loser pays the winner the difference between starting and finishing money if the winner has a negative ROI (maybe a $15 cap). if the winner has a positive ROI then the loser puts how good the winner is in his signature. up to it actuary? (not ego, i just think i would have the most fun with you)if they don't have $1 sngs is there anything less than $5?

are there any sites that offer $1.00 SNG's?if there are, i'll make a gentlemen's bet with any poster:we each play 1000 $1.00 SNG's and whoever has the highest ROI wins.stipulation: we play with paper taped over our screen so that we can't see our hole cards.the loser pays the winner the difference between starting and finishing money if the winner has a negative ROI (maybe a $15 cap). if the winner has a positive ROI then the loser puts how good the winner is in his signature. up to it actuary? (not ego, i just think i would have the most fun with you)if they don't have $1 sngs is there anything less than $5?
absolute poker has 50 cent sngs.good luck trying to get someone to do this with you tho
Can I just make up results and collect the $ from you? (cuz if so, count me in)
if you were going to take money from me you would have to be a losing player in the sngs. plus i'd assume we'd trade hand histories. and it would look weird if you slow played your set beautifully and made great value bets.1000 is probably too much. 100 or 200 sngs sounds good.

sorry for the confusion. i am about to go to sleep for about 16 hrs.me and whoever decides to take this wager will play a determined amount of $.50 or $1 SNGs (probably between 100 to 200). the SNG's will be 10 handed or however many the site starts their SNGs at. (i think 6 man SNGs wouldn't quite be ideal)of course, the hero's hole cards would be covered (even when heads up). anyone can take me up on this and we'll negotiate the terms of the wager. if you just wanted to bet something really silly like the loser would have to start the spademan fan club or something then we can talk about it.this is not an ego thing. this is me wanting to get better and realizing that $1 SNGs aren't gonna hold my interest if there isn't more riding on it. i also thought it would be a good way for me and whoever else does it to discuss the optimal strategy for doing so, what we learned, ideas that may work, the way people play, how this position is a better steal position than that one, etc.i refuse to believe in a forum full of degenerate gamblers with overblown egos that there is not at least one person who really wants to pop my ballon. :club: beaver- smaller amount of what? #of SNGs? amount at stake?

i did my first one at UB. accidentally did 6 handed. the structure is too good. was 3rd in chips with 3 left but there was still play. another guy got bored and went all in with 85 and lost to the others A7.fifth hand HU: i raise on the button, he re-raises, and i call with XX. it should have been an easy laydown but it would be too difficult to try and chip away when i was so outchipped, i figured i had to get lucky. he had KK and it didn't hold up to XX.turns out i folded AA preflop twice, QQ once and KK once.there are times when you actually value bet your hand without knowing. so far the ROI is 80% and i only showed down the last hand: 7, 10 offsuit when i got knocked out. who wants to take the bet?

what site did you decide to play on?
UB. i played 3 more after the first this weekend. the rest were 10 handedsecond one i couldn't really get anything going lost my focus and went out 6th i think. the third one nothing was going right. i purposely got involved in a pot with one guy because i had a really good read on him. the way it played down i knew he probably had a monster but like an idiot i figured he could have nothing and i shoved. this is the one really bad play i feel i made all weekend (i made a sick read and just didn't stick with it.)the last one i was chip leader with 5 left and blinds getting high (and the only hand i'd showed down i just happend to have the best of it). :club: it was 8:15 and i had somewhere to be at 9 so i just left and haven't found out yet if i made the money.there are too many calling stations at this level which makes it really difficult. you have to maintain such a high level of focus that it can really wear you out. i already feel my reading ability (players and situations) starting to increase dramatically.

are there any calculators that figure out what odds the pot should be laying me when i most probably have the worst of it but i can put my oppenent on a range but my hand is random? and post flop?can poker stove do this sort of calculation? thanks

i guess its possible, thats what i lose at
yeah i was really sleepy when i started this thread.