i love pocket aces

Playing 0.50/1.00 NL, not having much luck, down about 5 or 6 blinds when I catch AA in the pocket, and I'm getting raised like sick.Long story short,Dealer: Game #1368892484: jlgosse wins pot ($80.50) with two pair, Aces and QueensThe biggest pot I have ever won.Next hand, I hook AA again, but this time I flop the set, but everyone folds, getting me only about $10.All the same, I LOVE POCKET ACES.Do you love pocket aces?NOTE: I sat on that table with $50.

Playing 0.50/1.00 NL, not having much luck, down about 5 or 6 blinds when I catch AA in the pocket, and I'm getting raised like sick.Long story short,Dealer: Game #1368892484: jlgosse wins pot ($80.50) with two pair, Aces and QueensThe biggest pot I have ever won.Next hand, I hook AA again, but this time I flop the set, but everyone folds, getting me only about $10.All the same, I LOVE POCKET ACES.Do you love pocket aces?NOTE: I sat on that table with $50.
no i fold them .....

You're a jerk, and I do believe I've seen you on Stars before.Anywho, glad you're dumb enough to fold AA in a ring game when you're getting your action.

You're a jerk, and I do believe I've seen you on Stars before.Anywho, glad you're dumb enough to fold AA in a ring game when you're getting your action.
What???? Who are you Jlgosse? Why even ask "Do you like pocket rockets?" ofcourse he and everyone likes pocket aces.
im not sure whats funnier, your first post or the fact you think i really fold pocket aces....i'll go with the first post...

You're calling me dumb, yet you don't sense the sarcasm in my last post?Basically, I mean "I KNOW YOU DON'T FOLD ACES", but I sure wish people did.

I re-read it and I still don't sense any hint of sarcasm....Please Explain...
Seconded. Looks like both our sarcasm detectors are broken.
I'll be third to jump on the band wagon.
i didnt either, but i will give him the benefit of the doubt
no theres a third one down

him: "no i fold them ....."me: "Anywho, glad you're dumb enough to fold AA in a ring game when you're getting your action."I was being sarcastic, or at least not serious.You have nothing to do with this scuffle anyway AceOfSpades, so why do you care? All I wanted to basically do was brag that I won a REAL pot online with AA. I don't see why people can make a thread named, "My pocket rockets, cracked again!!!", but I can't post a thread where I'm happy with the outcome.Sigh.

i didnt either, but i will give him the benefit of the doubt
him: "no i fold them ....."me: "Anywho, glad you're dumb enough to fold AA in a ring game when you're getting your action."I was being sarcastic, or at least not serious.You have nothing to do with this scuffle anyway AceOfSpades, so why do you care? All I wanted to basically do was brag that I won a REAL pot online with AA. I don't see why people can make a thread named, "My pocket rockets, cracked again!!!", but I can't post a thread where I'm happy with the outcome.Sigh.
with the pot you won you can buy a new pair of sneakers, congrats.

hahaha, aren't you hilarious?What crawled up everyone's assholes tonight, I wonder. Seems like everyone has something negative to say about my totally positive thread.

hahaha, aren't you hilarious?What crawled up everyone's assholes tonight, I wonder. Seems like everyone has something negative to say about my totally positive thread.
was it your first time? did you pop your cherry or what?

haha, I think he meant trolls. But I do agree with him anyway, people seem to be retarded on here, I can't even tell a nice bedtime story.

Dude, are you thirteen years old or something? Grow up.I'm sure Daniel would love to read the negative censored you're posting.
No, look on the other thread about age you'll see how old I am. PM JW or him I doubt they'll to much about it, if they do I'd laugh a lot.

I'm not that worried. I'll stick to the tables and if you play the same stakes as me, maybe I'll get to take some/all of your BR.I'm gone to bed now though, peace out.

Guest XXEddie
i agree, everyone is just saying allthis negative stuff.....and all your comments are positive<----------------sarcasm:wall:

I think from now on there should be a sarcasm font color and you type in that color to avoid such misunderstandings as what happened in this thread. I'm thinking red will do the trick, what do you guys think?

I'm not that worried. I'll stick to the tables and if you play the same stakes as me, maybe I'll get to take some/all of your BR.I'm gone to bed now though, peace out.
stay up a little bit, what site and what stakes?