The Craziest Finish I've Ever Been A Part Of.

All right first off it was a free live tourny so keep that in mind. I was peaking at the right time as we went to the final table and I was railing people left and right. We got to heads up and I have the other guy out chipped by about 3 or 4 to 1 so I'm feeling pretty good. A few hands aside we about evened up as I was not getting anything now, I still had him by a bit though. I had about 18k, he had about 10k in chips, blinds just went to 2/4k so I had to start moving, I caught K10 off in the BB, and min raised after he called the blind, then he moved in and I called(best cards I had seen in awhile). He turned over 88 so the race was on. Flop came A 8 9, turn Q, River 8. Quads! Ok I'm not feeling so good now, I have just enough to ball the BB and move in the other 3k I had on the next hand. I then got QJ suited and moved all in, he called and turned Q5 suited, not bad for my hand. Flop came 5 A 5, turn 5, and I don't know the river cause I jumped out of my seat after seeing the turn, Quads again! two straight hands and I finish 2nd I have never seen anything like this.

live play is obviously fixed.HU is a lot of feel so its hard to say for any particular situation, but a reraise from the BB with KTo is questionable unless hes been trying to push you around and you have to make statement. You dont particularly relish him coming over the top, so dont give him the chance. youre only a 3:2 favorite against a random hand and youve got position, use it.