You just went broke. You need to evaluate your situation. Do you think that you have the ability to be a profitable poker player? I'm not just talking about being able to play individual hands. How is your game selection? Bankroll Management? Hand reading? Discipline? You just went broke. Before you do anything else, you need to look at every aspect of your game, which includes some of the stuff that is hard to quantify. If after evaluating everything, you think that you can be profitable, the next step isn't to deposit some money at a site. Its to identify the reasons you went broke, and come up with a plan for how you won't make the same mistakes you did the last time. Then, once you have a plan, go ahead and get back on the horse.

first: shut up noobsecond: i said "if i have $5 on a table with $150 in my account, not 20 with 150"yea on paradisepoker, i took it out and deposited it on ps
first: you went broke2nd: you went broke3rd: you went broke4th: shutup

If you went broke you've obviously done something wrong.You shouldn't defend yourself and act like you know how to manage your bankroll when clearly you don't. If you're just going to assume you did nothing wrong and not take anyone's advice, then you are ignorant and you will continue to go broke.Redeposit and stick to the limits in which you have 1% risk of losing your entire bankroll. If you don't do this and you go broke again, it's time to stop playing poker unless you don't care about losing any money you put in.