J Tilly On Fsn Best Damn

anyone watching her on fsn best damn? she is ANNOYING.edit: yeah i just realized this was in the blog section. i thought i was in general when i posted, too bad.

you get your WGN or whateverbut yeah fsn is good. tigers everyday. but, tilly was extremely loud the entire show and obviously wanted john salley in her pants.

she is annoying but has to be one of the hottest female poker players out there . i wouldnt mind sitting at the tab le across from her staring at here tits

This thread needs more skin so here we go:jtlmain1.jpgIf I were Phil I'd be kinda bothered by the fact that my girlfriend is wank material for hundreds of thousands of guys all over the world.I mean sure every guy wants to brag about his woman and have guys find her attractive but I think it would just be really weird... and then to have anyone be able to see intimate/revealing type photos of your girl like that...

If I were Phil I'd be kinda bothered by the fact that my girlfriend is wank material for hundreds of thousands of guys all over the world.I mean sure every guy wants to brag about his woman and have guys find her attractive but I think it would just be really weird... and then to have anyone be able to see intimate/revealing type photos of your girl like that...
seriously? I just don't get it is she hot?
She's also a C-class actress who's about the same age as my mother.Fake boobs or not, she's still a middle-aged woman attempting to turn back time.
Really. Anybody see her in that Sci-fi show where she kept murdering vacuum cleaner salesmen and had a huge stash of vacuum cleaners in the closet?Nasty ugly.No thanks