$3 Rebuy, 3rd Hour...

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t600 (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)CO (t17390)Button (t32037)SB (t14875)BB (t12925)UTG (t15861)UTG+1 (t14125)Hero (t13459)MP2 (t4581)MP3 (t19491)Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 7 :D , 7 :club: . 1 fold, UTG+1 raises to t1250, Hero raises to t2450, 3 folds, Button raises to t32037, 2 folds, UTG+1 folds, Hero ??????????.Smooth call the pf raise?Fold to the all in?

I like the raise preflop.However, with the big stack lookin at a raise and a reraise he pushes. You're either a 4 to 1 dog, or 50/50. I'd fold, but if u feel like gambling to double thru, pray for AK..

I like the raise preflop.However, with the big stack lookin at a raise and a reraise he pushes. You're either a 4 to 1 dog, or 50/50. I'd fold, but if u feel like gambling to double thru, pray for AK..
Yeah, I think bitg stacks at this stage are just as likely to have 99-AA as AK here....

I'm raising way more PF. Or I'm just folding. If I were going to reraise I'm putting it to 5500ish and mentally committing myself to the pot, or I'm just pushing over the top of the raise. The way you played it left you with an escape route that you shouldn't want to be in.

I hate the reraise pf..You ahve everyone to act behind you and an EP raiser, albeit a min raise practically...As played its an easy fold after the button pushes

Oh Beaver, w/ boner moves like that, I'm gonna hear you griping all next week when you lose money"Wahh wahh wahh poker gods hate me""Effin donkeys, its amazing how they play so bad and continue to win""Can I EVER win a race?!""And of course I miss my draw to 6 outs, cuz I never outdraw..**** poker"A series of phrases I'm sure I'll hear haha j/k dog

Oh Beaver, w/ boner moves like that, I'm gonna hear you griping all next week when you lose money"Wahh wahh wahh poker gods hate me""Effin donkeys, its amazing how they play so bad and continue to win""Can I EVER win a race?!""And of course I miss my draw to 6 outs, cuz I never outdraw..**** poker"A series of phrases I'm sure I'll hear haha j/k dog
you'll hear those, but i'll be so intoxicated it will be more like slurred babble, w/ the occasional "FU33ck leea jones mand!!!"