hey daniel not meaning to step on any feet over overstep here but its about your income.do you ever feel guilty about the ammount of money you make in a night compared to others?in the latest v-blog you said something about 400K in 1 night/morning.again not trying to piss off anyone just a thought.

hey daniel not meaning to step on any feet over overstep here but its about your income.do you ever feel guilty about the ammount of money you make in a night compared to others?in the latest v-blog you said something about 400K in 1 night/morning.again not trying to piss off anyone just a thought.
*sigh*He earns that money just like any other person at their job.His job just happens to be a lot cooler and pay a helluva lot better.I'm the guy who's doing two jobs, working 16 hour days making 10 bucks an hour just trying to make ends meet. Do I resent Daniel making 400k in one night?? Of course not! He shouldn't feel guilty either. I feel blessed with what I have and I don't want to speak for him, but I'm sure he feels blessed with what he's got. I understand why you're asking this question, just be prepared as always Cuin4(I thought it was 3 now) for the inevitable flaming that's about to happen.My only hope is my post is directly after yours so it still has some chance for people to read it before they click the ROAST CU IN 4 YEARS DAN button
*sigh*.My only hope is my post is directly after yours so it still has some chance for people to read it before they click the ROAST CU IN 4 YEARS DAN button
beat ya!He's an attention whore. He likes getting flamed.You've seen these guys in junior high. Some geeks you feel bad for when they are picked on. Maybe they are poor and ugly; but nice guys just trying to take Actuarial classes..uh..nevermind. Anyway, then you have the ones that purposely do stupid stuff to get attention. They prefer it over being ignored.I'm dead serious.

I knew a kid like that...I was one of the meanest kids around as far as making fun of people yet this kid told me about his ken dolls that he had to keep taking out of the trash, and the coup de gras was when he told me about his one time at bandcamp circle jerk, completely out of the blue.

u been here this long and you still direct posts to Daniel?are you a cartoon?
true i know its unlikley but i have seen it done.also i wasnt saying that his job isnt unlike any other job. its the ammount of money i was wondering about. people are asking the same question to the guy with the highest salary in australia (21 mill a year) in australia.again not talking about how he makes it, but the ammount he makes.also yeah it is now 3 lol. but i dont want to make another accoun and get rid of my post count :club: . i wasnt expecting to be here for this long, i usually join a forum ask my question and leave but this time i stuck round.
Do you feel guilty when you bring home your $15/hour while DN loses $200,000 in a night?
I wasnt expecting to be here for this long, i usually join a forum ask my question and leave but this time i stuck round.
And we all have to suffer because of it :club: ...Seriously though, what happens in 3 years? You hang yourself and we're all free of this nonsense? Please say yes.
i usually join a forum ask my question and leave but this time i stuck round
And we all have to suffer because of it :club: ...Seriously though, what happens in 3 years? You hang yourself and we're all free of this nonsense? Please say yes.
what was their trick?
I wonder if you think about this everytime you post........just a thought.
I wonder if you think about this everytime you post........just a thought.
lol. If he does think it every time he posts, that can turn anyone crazy. You need positive thinking to be a success... If you think what others get, it´s like torturing yourself all the time... or setting a goal :club: