Eating Idiosyncrasies

when eating toast (I always have 2) I eat first one normally then with 2nd I eat the crust first then fold the toast twice and eat it in one fell swoop
I'm immediately convinced that I would not like to have breakfast with you anytime in the near future.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess this means I'm not spending the night tomorrow :club:
I've already explained this to you. I have a lot of early appointments with very important clients and I can't risk sleeping somewhere foriegn and not waking up in time. That's why I leave after you fall asleep. Appointments. Early ones. I'm very important.
I had a response written but it took things too far. so I'm ending it here. you win. it was fun while it lasted. even though you always finished early oooooo. ok that was dumb.
Unlikely, but a respectful showing nonetheless. Good talk, see ya out there.

My peanut butter sandwiches must consist of one slice of bread with butter (or margarine) and one slice of bread with peanut butter. Peanut butter on both slices of bread is just too much. I prefer chunky, but smoothy is alright too.I also love to put butter on a saltine and peanut butter on another and put them together so the butter/peanut butter mixture oozes out of the holes. Mmmmmmm...I have to keep my fruit in the fridge (bring a sweater custon...haha) or it's just not as good. Room temperature bananas, apples, oranges, pears, etc... are just not as good.I usually only drink milk when I can have the first or second glass from the carton. Once it's been open for awhile, I usually leave it for others. This has been a preference for as long as I can remember and taking a big gulp of milk at Tim Horton's last year only to find it sour (yes, with lumps) only reinforced this preference.Oh, there's more....

semi-related, after a big meal, i also cant poop with any sort of overgarment on. jacket/hoodie/overshirt or hats.
I have this same issue.

I will eat anything. Absolutely anything. No food disgusts me. If someone, some where considers it food, I'll eat it, I have no fear. I have eatien a calf brain burrito ( tastes like liver), attented a testicle festivel in south bend, Nebraska ( Maybe it's north bend, the one between lincoln and omaha) where I ate pork, lamb and beef testicles ( beef was by far the best, like Morrel mushrooms) I ate a fried cricket and beetle at an international food fair, I have beef tounge quesadillas about once a week from the local taco truck. My idea of spoiled or left out food is fuzzy at best, particularly when I'm stoned. Much like George from Sienfeld, I have eaten food out of the trash that was on top, and appeared to be clean and intact.

i always order my fastfood burgers plain, except from mcdonalds, because they don't put mayo on them, but i do scrape off the the pickles and onions.if they screw up my order and put everything on my burger, if it's got shredded lettuce and mayo on it, i can't eat it. something about the sight of that creeps me out.

Haha, no. It's uh, superhealth?I also only eat bananas when i have crunchy kraft peanut butter to smear on them.Where did you live in NL?
Colliers, Conception Bay

I eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches without jelly, but instead with dill pickle chips(slices), never spears. And never with creamy peanut butter always crunchy.