play tiger gaming dot com

Man, I hate those commercials. So cheezy and anoying but if you think about it.... its probably the most successful advertising campaign in history. There is not one person on this site who has not seen the PlayTigerGaming commercial, or probably not a poker player on this planet who hasnt. I mean, i like the fulltilt commercials better but more people have definately seen the tiger gaming ones.They completely hit their target audience.Think about it...I don't know why i posted this...

but if you think about it.... its probably the most successful advertising campaign in history.
Yeah, I'd probably have to argue this comment... if there was any point.

you know whatthat would make alot of senseyou should all come over to my house and we'll watch an episode of the WSOP and you can see that commercial ten times in the hour.maybe you can download ithang on, ill find a link

I have never seen the Tiger Gaming commercials. I think they might only air in Canada? I could be wrong though. I have played Superior Poker though, which is the same as Tiger Gaming. Similar to how Empire and Party are connected. I must say that this site is extremely soft and can be very profitable. I made about $3,000 last month playing 5/10 and 3/6. There are not that many players on the site so it is hard to multi-table, but overall I like the site.

its thereits not much, but ill copy it here:gadjet- i have seen alot of your posts, but never took note of anything. you seem to be a very sociable person though.. i'll keep an eye out for anything outstanding.i would say good sense of humor for you too... but everyone i've profiled has a good sense of humor.

p.s.   canadians smell funny   :)
Haha! ... funny good? or funny bad?Jay, go back to your notes on posters page and give me a write-up!
gadjet - desperately wants jay to acknowledge him. :D
oh that's Jay? I thought it was Smash… forget it then…

yah they only run in canada. As for the site itself I think it sucks, or at least it did when i checked it out a while back. They don't offer much in the way of SnG's or tourney's.

yea..only in canada...i tried out the software in the play money rooms..softwares ok..but the traffic there for real money sucks..and the tournaments they have there is weird..you get gems and gold bars and silver rings..etc..oh and the play money rooms are 90% canadian players..i guess the commercials worked! but none of them play for real money though... :D