Texas Hold'em $200 NL (Real Money) Seat 3: MP1 ($233.20 in chips) Seat 9: krup($201 in chips) krup is SB with [Q :club: ][Q :diamond: ] PRE-FLOPUTG bets $5, UTG+1 calls $5, MP1 calls $5, MP2 calls $5, 1 fold MP4 calls $5, 2 folds , krupnugz raises to $28, 3 folds MP1 calls $23, 2folds.FLOP [2 :diamond: ,3 :club: ,5 :club: ] (Pot $88)krup bets $49, MP1 $49.TURN [8 :spade: ]krup bets $124 and is all-in, MP1 $124.We like or we hate?Comment on all streets pleaseVillian instacalled preflop and on flop. I mean instacalled.No reads, 2 orbits in

this is fine... board would have to be 679 to really be worried, but even then it'dbe hard to get away.
true but man i mean he didn't even think for a millisecond, preflop, flop, and turn instantfigure with all those pf callers a lot of big cards are dead
raise a lil more pre-flop, once u get 1 caller, other people have odds to call, unless he has a set, KK or AA or A-4, you win
C u in 4 years Absin!Krup, smells like KK being played passively to your re-raise preflop. Either way, with junk on the flop, a push is mandatory. JJ is a big possibility here too, from the calls vs. raises/pushes.Pretty standardEDIT: I think, after thinking more, that a push on the flop is the way to go. You can't really get away from the hand on the turn regardless of the card if you bet the flop well, so make sure he doesn't donk it up and call with AK on the flop.
EDIT: I think, after thinking more, that a push on the flop is the way to go. You can't really get away from the hand on the turn regardless of the card if you bet the flop well, so make sure he doesn't donk it up and call with AK on the flop.
I'm actually going to second that. With so many draws and players willing to call with overpairs here, I'm a larger fan of pushing into this flop. If he's caught something huge, good for him. as played, the 8 shouldn't have done anything, so I'm not overly concerned w/ being behind. If he has a set, he has a set. We've made the pot too large preflop to be able to get away from this w/o losing more value when we're ahead.

by only making the bet 28$ he has odds to call but then again in some situations i would want the call but that is still a dangerous flop cuz he could have a low PP and call hoping to hit his set if thats the case then id raise to 40 or 50

Preflop: Not a huge difference, but I'd raise just a little more to $30. The round number looks more like bluff, and you actually need to raise to more than $28.05 to keep him from having odds to call and hit a set.Flop: I'd bet a little bit more. Probably $55-$60. There are draws out + overcards, so you don't want to give him a cheap price.Turn: I'd go for a check/raise and then push. Villian will probably bet/call this 90% of the time regardless of his cards, whereas it might be easier to get away from the open push.It's still just minor differences on every street though. I'd say you played it fine, all things considered.

Say we pushed the wrong button and were the villain in this scenario, having flat-called the reraise preflop with 10's. What's our line then? As played?I bring this up because yesterday I was 2-tabling using overlap and I accidentally called a standard preflop raise with a J-4 offsuit from the sb. Flop came J-7-4 rainbow. I was thinking about how to play it, being in a situation I would have never put myself in intentionally.

Say we pushed the wrong button and were the villain in this scenario, having flat-called the reraise preflop with 10's. What's our line then? As played?I bring this up because yesterday I was 2-tabling using overlap and I accidentally called a standard preflop raise with a J-4 offsuit from the sb. Flop came J-7-4 rainbow. I was thinking about how to play it, being in a situation I would have never put myself in intentionally.
I would think line would be the sameI would C/R the flop in ur situation
C u in 4 years Absin!Krup, smells like KK being played passively to your re-raise preflop. Either way, with junk on the flop, a push is mandatory. JJ is a big possibility here too, from the calls vs. raises/pushes.Pretty standardEDIT: I think, after thinking more, that a push on the flop is the way to go. You can't really get away from the hand on the turn regardless of the card if you bet the flop well, so make sure he doesn't donk it up and call with AK on the flop.
4 yearS?