I am having a god awful time beating them. Ok. So I've probably played about 20 which I know is a horrible sample size. That said it seems like all of them are reallllly tight and in general tough to cash in. (I've been playing $10 NLH mostly)How does the blind structure compare to other sites and has anyone experienced this?I searched briefly on this but wasn't like.... thorough so forgive me if there have been a brazillion postings about such things.

I am having a god awful time beating them. Ok. So I've probably played about 20 which I know is a horrible sample size. That said it seems like all of them are reallllly tight and in general tough to cash in. (I've been playing $10 NLH mostly)How does the blind structure compare to other sites and has anyone experienced this?I searched briefly on this but wasn't like.... thorough so forgive me if there have been a brazillion postings about such things.
If you notice a table playing tight- you can loosen up. The table was tight is never an excuse. Seriously, that's good advice.

I used to have the same problem w/ sitngo's on ongame network. I just loosened up my strategy and would try and play big pots early with good hands. Its not a good s trat. to blind yoru self away till you only have ten times the BB and need to push.I'd suggest playing at fulltilt, there seems to be more play in them, and the competetion is normally horrible.but yeah if the tables aer playing to tight you need to start raising and stealing pots.

Yeah Ongame has seriously tightened up a little lately in the SNGs.The 2 I played the other day (shorthanded) all the players were still in at the 150-300 level. Now that is pushbot city.

I think you will find party sit n goes the softest.. ive been a consistent winner over at party for 1.5 years, mostly SNG.. Stars turbos are fun.. but if you have the bad beat on your account you are forever doomed:)SW