CryptologicLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $1/$29 playersConverterPre-flop: (9 players) Hero is MP1 with :):D UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, Hero raises, 6 folds, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls.Flop: :club::D :D (7.5SB, 3 players)UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero bets, UTG calls, UTG+1 folds.Turn: :) (4.75BB, 2 players)UTG checks, Hero checks.River: :) (4.75BB, 2 players)UTG bets, Hero raises, UTG calls.Results:Final pot: 8.75BBI was dealt KQo KQs Aj and A10 before this hand so this is my 5th preflop raise in a row so i am sure they were dying to trap somehow.I couldn't decide if i should check or raise this turn.I fell in love with the river tho :club:

Preflop and flop are fine.Playing against a stranger, I would bet the turn for a few reasons:-might buy the pot on the turn-if you do improve on the river, you have gained an extra bet.-if you don't improve on the river, you can check behind him for a free showdown.

Preflop and flop are fine.Playing against a stranger, I would bet the turn for a few reasons:-might buy the pot on the turn-if you do improve on the river, you have gained an extra bet.-if you don't improve on the river, you can check behind him for a free showdown.
Also, you want to charge 3x, 4x, 55-TT, etc...