Negreanu Open Tonight - Reminder

Good start, got a nice table, doubled up my chips without putting anything at risk.<---FlippedOut0.

I just got a message, FCP has encountered an unrecoverable problem, if you click ok you will be shut down, anyone else??
either don't shut down and play it out till you bust or shut down and re-log-in during a break in your action, not a big deal
either don't shut down and play it out till you bust or shut down and re-log-in during a break in your action, not a big deal
ok, I'll play it out and see what happens -- everything fine so far
ok, I'll play it out and see what happens -- everything fine so far
Yeah, I get these all the time. They just mean that you're cool or a donkey. Haven't figured it out yet!!In all seriousness, I was told to wait til you're not playing and remove FCP from your harddrive then redownload and install... worked for me.

AHH YES I only had $30 in my bankroll and now i got $325. Sweetest thing about it is that with my chat ban i was looking for a big score so i can withdraw all my funds and move back to stars since I recently just went broke on pacific.I would have gladly stayed at fcp but this chat ban sux and i'm not coming back til its over. I understand why i got the ban since i went totally psycho sunday nite after bubbling on a river 2 percenter. I'll be back august 10th when my ban is up.Great game everyone btw good heads up savage the flop where i had 8 9 against your 9 10 changed all the momentum. tough to not get creamed on flop 8 9 10 hu. I put u on J 10 and figured i was good all the way to the river.

i knew you had something good that hand and had a the feeling you had the straight already so i played it really soft. i almost pushed the turn but something was telling me if i did you flip over j7 or JQ. Glad i was wrong. good luck on stars.

AHH YES I only had $30 in my bankroll and now i got $325. Sweetest thing about it is that with my chat ban i was looking for a big score so i can withdraw all my funds and move back to stars since I recently just went broke on pacific.I would have gladly stayed at fcp but this chat ban sux and i'm not coming back til its over. I understand why i got the ban since i went totally psycho sunday nite after bubbling on a river 2 percenter. I'll be back august 10th when my ban is up.Great game everyone btw good heads up savage the flop where i had 8 9 against your 9 10 changed all the momentum. tough to not get creamed on flop 8 9 10 hu. I put u on J 10 and figured i was good all the way to the river.
you will probably be broke by then, and its a 25$ min to deposit... :club:

typical snatche vatche once again proving himself to be a disappointment. Sure was fun watching u go out reraising a kojack lmao. U suck dude get over yourself. I got 325 idiot why would i only be making a $25 depo when i just withdrew 225 and thats just until my money hits ne teller than i'm bringing the rest. I'm not exactly broke considering i've deposited on this site like twice in a matter of 2 months. I'll be looking forward to getting a piece of u in the future :club:

typical snatche vatche once again proving himself to be a disappointment. Sure was fun watching u go out reraising a kojack lmao. U suck dude get over yourself. I got 325 idiot why would i only be making a $25 depo when i just withdrew 225 and thats just until my money hits ne teller than i'm bringing the rest. I'm not exactly broke considering i've deposited on this site like twice in a matter of 2 months. I'll be looking forward to getting a piece of u in the future :club:
sweet, bring that massive BR over, it will be only a matter of time before you lose it and get your chat banned again...its not your fault, you just cant help yourself.

weak weak weak comeback my grandma hits harder than that B) I told u i deposited twice in 2 months i don't fly through my moneyand it just may be a massive reload when i come back considering the size of their tournies

weak weak weak comeback my grandma hits harder than that B) I told u i deposited twice in 2 months i don't fly through my moneyand it just may be a massive reload when i come back considering the size of their tournies
im not trying to "hit you hard" or post a "comeback"....what i said was sincere, when you come back...you are going to start b itching and complaining and cussing people out in the chat once you take a bad beat, and thats going to cause your chat to get banned again...

holy shityou can get a chat ban on pokeroom/FCP?I didn't know this was possible. I'm shocked I still have my chat enabled. I usually just rip on whatever FCP player I know the best.

Who let l4anll into the forum?Get in the coffin and die you blathering self-righteous douchebag.Or just quit talking.Forever.

I won't have myself banned again when i come back i assure u of that once I lose a privilage I acknowledge my mistake. xx your icon is dumb its like a cheap rip off of tucker mitchell. I wish u the worst of luck in the future. Have a nice day buddy :club: