meeeeeeeeee as markysals11
Nice....got a good table (1) and over played 6-6 , already took a small hit...arrr !So I guess Magic Cards is jst going to play EVERY tourney now ?
Nice....got a good table (1) and over played 6-6 , already took a small hit...arrr !So I guess Magic Cards is jst going to play EVERY tourney now ?
Who is Magic Cards?

I get up too early and never play well tired, for one. Plus anytime you see me in the bigger ones I'm playing slightly outside my roll, anyway, so I keep it sporadic.

been card dead for a while now... trying to fight the cold deck @ around 8500

i havent picked up KK or AA in a week... im so steamed up right now*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to markysals11 [Th Ts]TiltHappens: folds LiquidRabbit: folds beatsdiceqqq: folds bd3109: raises 3018 to 3618 and is all-inmarkysals11: raises 7132 to 10750 and is all-insaintsteve: folds Nole91: folds wildbill46: folds MickTheHoon: folds *** FLOP *** [3c 2d 7s]*** TURN *** [3c 2d 7s] [Td]*** RIVER *** [3c 2d 7s Td] [5h]*** SHOW DOWN ***bd3109: shows [3h 2s] (two pair, Threes and Deuces)markysals11: shows [Th Ts] (three of a kind, Tens)markysals11 collected 8406 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 8406 | Rake 0 Board [3c 2d 7s Td 5h]Seat 1: MickTheHoon (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 2: TiltHappens folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: LiquidRabbit folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: beatsdiceqqq folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: bd3109 showed [3h 2s] and lost with two pair, Threes and DeucesSeat 6: markysals11 showed [Th Ts] and won (8406) with three of a kind, TensSeat 7: saintsteve folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: Nole91 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: wildbill46 (small blind) folded before Flopi was ready to snap the laptop

very nice doulbe DD!!
ty...thought for sure I was getting snapped right there..I was preparing for bubbleOuch Markysals...bad time to lose a race bud....
jeez cant beleive a guy plays 88 like that....awful
i was about to fold..then i realized... he made it 7200 more on top of 2400... that screams i dont want a call.. so it may be a mid pair, or AQ... and i was right, but im incredibly unlucky and always miss

lets run down the list of bubbles past week alone... 109 rebuys last week...55 rebuys last week... 81st Party Friday special set over set top 80 place... 109 rebuys this week... 5 rebuys earlier today... and 162 on stars just now, in one week alone, and i dont even play many tournys... ive bubbled 50% of the tournys ive played in