People Making More Moves?

So, I've been away from the game for a couple months, and getting back into it, it feels like many more ppl on party poker are "making moves"; continu-betting to the river, raising on bluffs etc... Is this a normal thing? or am i just getting wierd opponents?

my sense is the low limits is no longer the rage.playing 3/6 SH at the minimum or at least $50 buy in NL will get you in the club.there's some kind of SSHE backlash... or counteattack going on at the tables perhaps.I don't play much LIMIT anymore.

So, I've been away from the game for a couple months, and getting back into it, it feels like many more ppl on party poker are "making moves"; continu-betting to the river, raising on bluffs etc... Is this a normal thing? or am i just getting wierd opponents?
I also have taken an eight month break from poker. I just returned to Party to clear some bonuses. The tables are not the same as they used to be, it seems that the players, although most are still donks, actually have a little more skill.Players seems to be tighter, and unwilling to chase gut shot draws. I find it easier to push people off marginal hands. There are a few bluffs, and a few people making moves, but I wouldn't say there has been a dramatic change for me.

Ive been picked off, but stars seems to still have very soft games at the lower limits. I still think the NL low limits, are just too easy, but virtually no oppurtunity to play anything but good TAG.