Aq Early, From Mp

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t40 (10 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Actuary (t1744)CO (t2468)Button (t1956)SB (t1074)BB (t626)UTG (t2629)UTG+1 (t2966)UTG+2 (t2598)MP1 (t2324)MP2 (t1615)Preflop: Actuary is MP3 with Adiamond.gif, Qspade.gif. 5 folds, Actuary raises to t100, 1 fold, Button calls t100, 1 fold, BB calls t60.Flop: (t320) 2heart.gif, 5heart.gif, Jheart.gif(3 players)BB checks, Actuary bets t218, Button calls t218, BB folds.Turn: (t756) Aclub.gif(2 players)Actuary bets t546, Button raises to t1092, Actuary ?******************read: still pretty early,this guy put in a large over bet on the turn earlier, no show down (yeah, i know this is not an over bet)And for the skeptics, i post hands I win, lose, fold, call, push..etc..so please don't assume anything here.

Preflop: StandardFlop: No problems w/ C-Bet here even though flop is all hearts, although I think a bet of 278 woulda done the trick :club: Turn: Now you wanna make larger bets, I think we are drawing dead, I fold.

Preflop: Standard
Standard? Really? BB is 40, he raised to 100. 2.5X BB is not standard IMO. Too small for my liking with less-than-great position with a trouble hand.

I think that your play is fine and I would push over villain's min-raise on the turn. 1/2 your stack is in the pot and if he flopped a flush or has a better ace - so be it.

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t40 (10 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Actuary (t1744)CO (t2468)Button (t1956)SB (t1074)BB (t626)UTG (t2629)UTG+1 (t2966)UTG+2 (t2598)MP1 (t2324)MP2 (t1615)Preflop: Actuary is MP3 with Adiamond.gif, Qspade.gif. 5 folds, Actuary raises to t100, 1 fold, Button calls t100, 1 fold, BB calls t60.This is fine. I might go to 120 but you are in okay position, the button call sucks.Flop: (t320) 2heart.gif, 5heart.gif, Jheart.gif(3 players)BB checks, Actuary bets t218, Button calls t218, BB folds.You bet like a fool, but this is fine.Turn: (t756) Aclub.gif(2 players)Actuary bets t546, Button raises to t1092, Actuary ?After the continuation bet gone wrong, I'm putting the brakes on. But then this turn might give me false hope. As you played it I'm folding because I think there is no way that we are ahead. To prevent a weird spot like this though I'm C/R the turn all in, just in case he thinks he can take the pot away from us, plus it screams huge strength. If he checks behind on the turn, I'm check/calling the river unless it is another heart, then I'm check/folding.

my thoughts during hand...a better Ace raises preflopAJ raises the flopA2, A5 fold preflopNo other two pair likelySets raise the flopA8-AT may raise the turnAh X may raise turnObvioiusly.... this is not absolutes, just things that weighed in.As many players would not raise the flop with a set or J, until they saw a safe turn.Big pot, early, dbl or go home.I pushed.He called with Ah TcI won.Normally I don't CB with nothing and no heart on that flop..Really built the pot up and got lucky.

Raise more PF, 100 at this level, especially a drawing hand seems a little weak to me. I see you posted it but I would have put him on the Ah and probably a smaller kicker. If he has AhKx, there is no reason for him to raise here. Move it all in and pray a heart doesn't hit. If he flopped the flush, then gg you and move on.