Overheard At The Wsop

Some of you know I stopped by the WSOP on Sat. night to rail DN, but missed him. While walking by a restaurant I overheard some talking going on, so I recorded it.**begin transmission**DN: How's my makeup?Cfinn: Looks goodWaffles: Greatjayboogie: Too much base, let me try.DN: It's fine, leave it jay. Okay I won another match this week and now we are all but assured of the division title.Waffles: Yea, go Cheap Thieves.Cfinn: Greatjayboogie: Well, we are tied with those dokeys Cigar Lovers. You want me to play week 14, I have defeated them once, I'll do it again.DN: sound check, sound check. okay look, I am juggling 50 things here, between the WSOP, the Heads Up League, my Protege, my golf swing and my decision to run for Lt. Governor. But I am more than ready to defend our only chance to win the first ever FCPHUL. I am going to play that match no matter what happens.cameraman: The lights okay DN?Dn: yea, lights are good, how's my hair?Cfinn: Are you doing a video blog during our meeting?Dn: No, I just found that I like having a camera follow me around, you never know when I'm going to have something funny to say.Waffles: So they follow you around all the time?Dn: Not all the time, just during the WSOP.jayboogie: What do you do with all the tapes?Dn: Me and Lori watch them every night.Cfinn: Every night?Dn: Well most every. How're my teeth? Any food on them? Where's my Medicus, I need to hold it. I think I should get....cameraman: need to change tape sir.Dn: everyone shut up.(pause)camerman: Okay good to go.Dn: Where's my medicus, I may need to buy some extras and have them placed at different locations so I can always have one on hand. you think I should get some promotional money from Medicus?jayboogie: DefinatelyCfinn: Daniel, about the HU matches, Are you going to continue the "Strategy" we talked about last meeting?Waffles: What "Strategy" I couldn't make the last meeting.jaybooige: If you could learn to wash cars faster you could make more meetings.Dn: The strategy is to start the matches with confusion and misdirection. I post that I need to change the time, then at the last minute I change it back, throwing my opponant off balance.Cfinn: Then he places a few subtle, 'I'm playing in the WSOP right now, but I'll play this match real quick' to give his opponant a feeling of intrusion.jayboogie: I use to just suck out on them, but if this shill game is what you want to do then more power to ya.Dn: Then I let them know that I've already spent thousands of dollars to enter a tournament that i can't play because of this, letting them feel like they are wasting my money, so they play fast to try to 'help' me. Throw in a few, 'I hate Hold em's', and they are feeling like they are costing me money and time to play a game I hate with them. They don't stand a chance.Cfinn: You are so clever Daniel.jayboogie: Why not just beat them with skill?Waffles: Yea, why not just beat them?DN; I tried that early in the season and got my clock cleaned, no we are sticking with misdirection and confusing. It's not how you play the game, it's whether you win or lose. Right Cfinn?Cfinn: I guess.Dn: Cue music....fade to black....and cut!cameraman: Got it sirDn: All right send that off, let's get this scene struck, get me some coffee and where's the daily's? Patty, get Medicus on the phone. Guys, you can go now.Cfinn: It all started with a video blog....** end transmission**

DN: sound check, sound check. okay look, I am juggling 50 things here, between the WSOP, the Heads Up League, my Protege, my golf swing and my decision to run for Lt. Governor.
LMAO you did it again balloon guy.... the above is my favorite part of many to choose from :club:

what does WSOP stand for? People keep using it. There should be a ban on uncommon acronyms. This guy at work keeps putting ASAP at the end of emails. Like Im supposed to know what that means.

Balloon Guy, you are a comedic genius of poker. Well done sir.
Couldnt I be the No-Limit genius of poker instead?Or how about the People-Reading genius of poker?Tournament cashing genius of poker?shoot i'd settle for not so bad genius of poker with a bracelet from event #17 WSOp 2006!
Couldnt I be the No-Limit genius of poker instead?Or how about the People-Reading genius of poker?Tournament cashing genius of poker?shoot i'd settle for not so bad genius of poker with a bracelet from event #17 WSOp 2006!
how about groin-grabbingly transcendent?
What's transcendent mean?
We have those guys here in Phoenix. They beg a lot and sleep on the sidewalks.Funny post balloon.btw, I had my first Avo this weekend on my birthday. It was an Avo 80th.Pretty nice cigar, but an hour later I was ready to heave. I don't smoke, and rarely puff a stogie, but every now and then it's fun. Not sure if it was the cigar that made me sick. I did share 80 pieces of sushi and consumed 4 blue cheese olive martinis during dinner, so I guess that could have been it, eh? :club:
what does WSOP stand for? People keep using it. There should be a ban on uncommon acronyms. This guy at work keeps putting ASAP at the end of emails. Like Im supposed to know what that means.
RKIGS
RKIGS
haha are we sure this wasn't an sw post by Jade? I mean people aren't THAT dumb are they? This would definitely fit the bill though if it were true.
haha are we sure this wasn't an sw post by Jade? I mean people aren't THAT dumb are they? This would definitely fit the bill though if it were true.
But the post is so not funny and I can find humour in almost anything.
We have those guys here in Phoenix. They beg a lot and sleep on the sidewalks.Funny post balloon.btw, I had my first Avo this weekend on my birthday. It was an Avo 80th.Pretty nice cigar, but an hour later I was ready to heave. I don't smoke, and rarely puff a stogie, but every now and then it's fun. Not sure if it was the cigar that made me sick. I did share 80 pieces of sushi and consumed 4 blue cheese olive martinis during dinner, so I guess that could have been it, eh? :club:
Avo is about the mildest good cigar I know of. So you should probably blame the sushi, or you are a wimp.But if you can beat DN this Sunday maybe I will buy you some good strong cigars to see what you're made of.Of course you having a better head's up record than DN should speak loud enough, but you know Canadians' they need to have it spelled out.