• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone in AU check out the comedy channel tonight at 8:36 pm cuz CHRIS ROCK is on baby yeah!
Oh my god, my time machine worked! I'm back in 1999 when Chris Rock was relevant!!!!!
Oh my god, my time machine worked! I'm back in 1999 when Chris Rock was relevant!!!!!
Hey! It's the year [error!!], when YOU were relevant!Must be one of those "dividing by zero" type things.... whoops.Wang
Hey! It's the year [error!!], when YOU were relevant!Must be one of those "dividing by zero" type things.... whoops.Wang
hahahhaha....funny too too funny.Oh wait, that's right, I *AM* relevant...At least I thought I was..................hello?????

Man, Chris Rock still cracks me up....I thought that Never Scared, which I think came out in `03 or `04, was hilarious. Of course by then, everyone was on the Dave Chappelle bandwagon, but I still think Chris Rock is great.

I still love Chris Rock. I think he might be the funniest comedian ever. One time about a year ago CC aired one of his specials, uncensored, at 1am. It was the first time I'd really seen enough of him to fully enjoy his awesomeness. I've never laughed so hard.

I bought Frank Caliendo's DVD a little while ago, and it is funny (though poorly produced). He can do dozens of impressions very well, he just needs some better material.

Greg Geraldo is another guy who doesn't get his due credit. I've never heard him use the same joke twice.
Agreed, I saw him at a small comedy club in new york (not manhattan the burbs) - he was very good. But Dane Cook > All
Agreed, I saw him at a small comedy club in new york (not manhattan the burbs) - he was very good. But Dane Cook > All
I love DC, and he;s one of the best, but I think he's a little overrated. But it's hard to live up to be thought of as "the best" by everyone.Every time I go to NJ, I try to head into NY and catch a GG show. I love when people get offended and try to heckle him. He's a Harvard law grad, and is the most bitter man alive. Not the kind of person you want to start an argument with.

Am I one of the only guys who thinks Dane Cook is REALLY overrated? I think he's a really talented and funny funny funny guy, but sooo many people I've heard/seen/talked to over the last year have been proclaiming him- bar none- the greatest stand-up comedian alive. He's funny, and he deserves much of the credit he gets, but.... I mean "Dane Cook> all"? Wang

You might want to look up.
You too:
I love DC, and he;s one of the best, but I think he's a little overrated. But it's hard to live up to be thought of as "the best" by everyone.Every time I go to NJ, I try to head into NY and catch a GG show. I love when people get offended and try to heckle him. He's a Harvard law grad, and is the most bitter man alive. Not the kind of person you want to start an argument with.
I was first.
You think he's a little overrated.I think he's very overrated.Difference
Fun little argument we got going here. Dutch said "a little" and you didn't preface "overrated" at all, and your only explanation was an FYP.So, I don't think I was all that out of line in asking for clarification on whether or not people thought he was "REALLY" overrated.BitchesWang