Updates For Day 3 Of Wsop ?

From Cardplayer.comGreenstein Sends Negreanu to the Golf CourseDaniel Negreanu limps for $50 and Barry Greenstein raises to $375. Negreanu comes back over the top all-in for $1,000 more. Greenstein makes the call and shows JJ and Negreanu flips over 77. The board comes A88 65. Greenstein takes down the $3,125 pot and as Negreanu stood up from the table, he told Greenstein, "Hey, I'll see you out on the golf course."

From Cardplayer.comGreenstein Sends Negreanu to the Golf CourseDaniel Negreanu limps for $50 and Barry Greenstein raises to $375. Negreanu comes back over the top all-in for $1,000 more. Greenstein makes the call and shows JJ and Negreanu flips over 77. The board comes A88 65. Greenstein takes down the $3,125 pot and as Negreanu stood up from the table, he told Greenstein, "Hey, I'll see you out on the golf course."
Whoa ! Where did you find that ?
Guess I should have had a sw in my post.
I laughed