tilt the season closer

Looking forward to next season.
i think that tilt will suffer the same fate as playmakers because it is upsetting so many professionals in the business, like it did to the pro football players.
Looking forward to next season.
i think that tilt will suffer the same fate as playmakers because it is upsetting so many professionals in the business, like it did to the pro football players.
I'd actually be surprised to find that most pros want the show to stop airing considering how many pros have made appearances on the show. Not only that, did anyone else notice Mike Golic and other ESPN employees making cameos throughout the season? "Wait, isn't that? Yea... I think..."Anyway, I too can't wait till next season. It's the only soap opera I watch and enjoy. Maybe some nasty stuff will go down in Europe or something for "Fast" Eddie (I loved the "Hustler" reference there btw). Hope that hot asian FBI agent can stick around for next season :twisted:

I didnb't see this episode, and really only saw about 1.5 hours all season. Who won HU? I saw the 2 different chip dumps to Eddie (Miami and his Dad), and saw Williams get his AA cracked. (Funny side note here, my wife thought this was a "real" tournament, and I told her I bet a backrub that a King will come on the river, she said sure and you know the rest, that one was TOO easy to pick out).

Did I watch the entire season?Yes I did.Did I enjoy the entire season?No I did not.I really only got interested once the got to the championship event, and actual cards were being played, not just having Miami go on tilt after she catches eyes with the Matador, or Eddie trying to put some scratch together in side games.One thing I loved, however, was in the second-to-last episode where the Matador guns Skip down. In the last scene, when he's yapping on about how no one ever listens to him and he plugs Skip for the final time, the camera is pulled back into a straight-shot of The Matador with the gun at his side standing over Skip, but you can't make him out. It's just shadows against the backdrop scenery of Tahoe with the snow on the ground, the snow falling, and the trees, and it's all dark outside. Then the camera pulls up and away at an angle before the episode comes to an end. That piece of cinematography made sitting through this season worth it.As for the next season, I'd like to see more poker action and less yapping action. And is it me, or did it seem like Eddie managed to get every girl who came in contact with him [with the exception of Miami] to get naked and sleep with him? They need to tone down stuff like that a little more. Because I don't know any guy who has that kind of command over women with the exceptions of Snoop Dogg and the Arch Bishop Don "Magic" Juan.

I missed like the last 4 episodes. All 4 of them made the final table at the wsop main event? I completely underestimated them....i mean, the matador has obvious, proven talent, and with a lot of luck could make it through the trenches.....but all 4 of them? This will go down in history as the most memorable final table ever. Imagine how the media is going to eat this up. And David williams coming up just short again....how sad that must be to have 2 opportunities and not succeeding. I cant wait to read about the final table in card player. Thanks guys, all responses are appreciated.

I didn't mind the show that much, but something honestly needs to be done about the dialouge. If even George Lucas can admit he needs help writing solid dialouge, then the creators of TILT can too. I can't remember what Eddie said to the Matador (in the bathroom in the season finale) but the Matador's response was: "Big words for a little man." C'mon. You can do better than that.I think Eddie wondered if the Matador "slow played" pocket Aces or Kings because they both checked the flop. Then eddie bet on the turn, Matador went all-in, then the deliberation.I could find little things about this show to gripe about for hours, but instead I'll just keep counting down the minutes until the NCAA tournament starts.