World Cup Betting

kinda new to soccer betting. i notice my bookie offers a tie bet for the elimination round. i assume this means that if one team wins in a shootout the tie bet wins? anyone know about this? also, does it go straight to shootout after 90 mins, or is there another period? and if they score in the overtime before the shootout, is that count for the win or tie bet?

kinda new to soccer betting. i notice my bookie offers a tie bet for the elimination round. i assume this means that if one team wins in a shootout the tie bet wins? anyone know about this? also, does it go straight to shootout after 90 mins, or is there another period? and if they score in the overtime before the shootout, is that count for the win or tie bet?
Good job this isn't a general poker forum or else people would insult you for posting this here...
The tie bet accounts for the first 90 minutes. Then, there's two 15 minute periods in which whoever scores, wins. Then come the penalty kicks. If they score in the overtime, that still counts as the TIE bet. Bookies take bets on regulation time (first 90 minutes).
The tie bet accounts for the first 90 minutes. Then, there's two 15 minute periods in which whoever scores, wins. Then come the penalty kicks. If they score in the overtime, that still counts as the TIE bet. Bookies take bets on regulation time (first 90 minutes).
tyvm for the clarification

I HATE soccer betting. I was up to 390 bucks in my account, lost about 10 matches in a row (most of them longshots, yes, and I now realize how stupid I was in taking japan over brazil at 11-1, and togo over france at 13-1) but then I tossed my last 90 bucks in my account on germany and argentina to both win before extra time at a little over 2-1. Well yeah I suck at betting, and betting on soccer sucks.