When we performed a routine security check, we noticed that your account is linked to other customers' accounts - either by email address, physical address or telephone number. In such cases, fraud control rules require us to confirm the account details and investigate the reason for the linked details.We would appreciate it if you would forward us the following information as soon as possible. If you are aware that you have used someone else's details, e.g. address, telephone number, please explain your relationship to Daniel Zimmerman and Chris Hundley the person/s whose details you used.THIS IS WHAT THEY SENT ME WHEN I TRYED TO TAKE MY CASH OUT.Has anyone here had anything like this happen? Or anyone here use dreampoker?

When we performed a routine security check, we noticed that your account is linked to other customers' accounts - either by email address, physical address or telephone number. In such cases, fraud control rules require us to confirm the account details and investigate the reason for the linked details.We would appreciate it if you would forward us the following information as soon as possible. If you are aware that you have used someone else's details, e.g. address, telephone number, please explain your relationship to Daniel Zimmerman and Chris Hundley the person/s whose details you used.THIS IS WHAT THEY SENT ME WHEN I TRYED TO TAKE MY CASH OUT.Has anyone here had anything like this happen? Or anyone here use dreampoker?
That ummm sounds like a reasonable request. How bout you quit your bitching, do what they asked, and then you will be all set.
That ummm sounds like a reasonable request. How bout you quit your bitching, do what they asked, and then you will be all set.
1st off, they are not awsering my emails, 2nd F.O! If you arnt going to be helpful just pass on by.I also wanted to see if others have had any problems with them. When I ask for the money that I put in on netteller, to be given back to the same Act. why would they even care? Its not like im asking for a check to be sent to some P.O box. Anyway, anyone here play at this site , please leave a mesg.Tks
1st off, they are not awsering my emails, 2nd F.O! If you arnt going to be helpful just pass on by.I also wanted to see if others have had any problems with them. When I ask for the money that I put in on netteller, to be given back to the same Act. why would they even care? Its not like im asking for a check to be sent to some P.O box. Anyway, anyone here play at this site , please leave a mesg.Tks
the way you answered this post you seem guilty of somethingif there is nothing wrong just do what they sayhow hard is it to fax or mail something confirming your adress
  • 1 month later...
I'm in the same boat. Ten days since I've met all their requirements (deposit, raked hands, ID proof). My email is now blocked as well and I get a new excuse each time I call. Very tough to find email ady's for prima, microgaming or auditing companies for them. I'll post any info I find that works.GL, Rich