This Is Why I Am A Vegan

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured this would be a good thread to bump to ask CU a question. Another benefit is that any new members could enjoy some awesomeness....anyway....CU, have you ever read the article in your sig? Here is my favorite part of the evil Microsoft is doing...."Bill Gates and his supporters would have you believe that he wrote MS-DOS himself. As we've seen, this is not true. It originally started life as CP/M at Digital Research, was cloned by the Seattle Computer Company as QDOS, and then sold to Microsoft."Can you please explain to me how buying a product and then marketing it better and selling it better than the previous company is somehow evil? I'm really confused... because by that measure nearly every company in the world is evil. Even damn Parker Brothers... did you know that the Parker Brothers didn't even make up Monopoly?.... and all this time they've been lying to me. I hope they enjoy hell.

• 1 year later...
I figured this would be a good thread to bump to ask CU a question. Another benefit is that any new members could enjoy some awesomeness....anyway....CU, have you ever read the article in your sig? Here is my favorite part of the evil Microsoft is doing...."Bill Gates and his supporters would have you believe that he wrote MS-DOS himself. As we've seen, this is not true. It originally started life as CP/M at Digital Research, was cloned by the Seattle Computer Company as QDOS, and then sold to Microsoft."Can you please explain to me how buying a product and then marketing it better and selling it better than the previous company is somehow evil? I'm really confused... because by that measure nearly every company in the world is evil. Even damn Parker Brothers... did you know that the Parker Brothers didn't even make up Monopoly?.... and all this time they've been lying to me. I hope they enjoy hell.
Hi, you have reached the voicemail of King RKIGS - I have been banned for like....eleventy brazillion months. Rightfully so. Please leave your message at the beep. *BEEP*
Hi, you have reached the voicemail of King RKIGS - I have been banned for like....eleventy brazillion months. Rightfully so. Please leave your message at the beep. *BEEP*
What? Hey, hello. Is this on? Okay, umm hey CUin4years. Wow I just realized I don't know your real name, I probably have seen it but I don't remember it. Maybe I shouldn't have said that. Anyway umm Hey dude, haven't seen you in a while and uh I was wondering how you're doing? Um Yea hey I uh I uh I guess I'll see you later. Umm bye.

Thank you for the bump ... this thread has it all. My three favorite moments:3) CU says: "death doesn't happen unless we make it happen, right?" Um, wrong. Completely, utterly wrong. [unless animals in Australia are immortal, I guess]2) Speedz tells CU that CU would lose a debate with his cat.1) My number one most favoritest moment on this thread: CU says "I am smarter than or equal to 90% of Australians." I don't know about you, but I'm gonna go with "equal to."

i dont know how smart you are, but i took a test that said i am smarter than or equal to 90% of all australians.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go make myself the empress of Australia; should be a cinch.