time to go big,,, no more small limits

the guy who started this thread is obviously new to poker. only newbies think that their results will improve if they start playing with better players. smash didn't need to insult him. all smash ever is is rude to people and i'm sick of it and from the looks of it so is half this board. almost all of his posts are unecessarily nasty and unpleasant. there's really just no reason why he shouldn't be banned at this point. sure his 'look at me school a bunch of newbies at poker stars microstakes' threads were vaguely interesting for about five minutes but now he's quite possibly the single most useless person who posts on this board. he's a huge problem and daniel or jayson or someone needs to deal with him.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd say that it's an issue for the community to decide and given the increasing number of people who feel exactly the same way i do i'd say that the community has already spoken. this board doesn't need a resident a$$hole.

i'd say that it's an issue for the community to decide and given the increasing number of people who feel exactly the same way i do i'd say that the community has already spoken.  this board doesn't need a resident a$$hole.
clearly the banning of IPs is an issue at the sole discretion of the forum proprietors and moderators, not the posters. no one forces you to post here. The community has clearly not spoken. A vocal minority has expressed their disdain for smash. I dont think everyone who appreciates his post feels the need to chime in with an "im for smasharoo" post.

i'd say that it's an issue for the community to decide and given the increasing number of people who feel exactly the same way i do i'd say that the community has already spoken. this board doesn't need a resident a$$hole.So when are you leaving?OK, sorry, I know, I know, last one. Hard to resist low hanging fruit like that.Sorry.

A vocal minority has expressed their disdain for smash. I dont think everyone who appreciates his post feels the need to chime in with an "im for smasharoo" post.
Everyone may not feel the need, but I do.I"M FOR SMASH!!!!!!!!! Two options for the vocal minority. Stop being so lame or stop being so sensitive.