Im just happy i live as far away from Washington as possibleMakes me laugh when i think of teens going down a highway with someone in the back playing online poker and a cop pulling them over and them tossing the laptop out the window in hopes the cop doesnt catch them

how do they propose to catch people? are they going to start busting down doors and dragging people to cop cars in their underwear?
They'll hire 'Dateline NBC' to do "catch a molestor" stings, poker style!Why were you sitting with tissues, lube and beer???I knew I was gonna bust out early and needed a way to deal with it! Honest officer, I didn't know I was gonna play on line!!! MOMMYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is sport illustrated some new magazine? I know of a sports illustrated.. haha
Your really stretching here..
Im just happy i live as far away from Washington as possibleMakes me laugh when i think of teens going down a highway with someone in the back playing online poker and a cop pulling them over and them tossing the laptop out the window in hopes the cop doesnt catch them
hahahahahah nh
hahahahahah nh
yeah I knew it would sound stupid but I was bored.
Just trying to clean up the quality of flames one post at a time haha