SWEET! Anyone know if Stars bonuses ever expire?? If not, then I am maxing this one out.
I'm pretty sure I had a pending bonus on there for 8 months once so if they do expire it's not anytime soon.
SWEET! Anyone know if Stars bonuses ever expire?? If not, then I am maxing this one out.
They don't expire. They stack.Deposit the max and you can withdraw after 48 hours if you want.

Oh PokerStars.. what a welcome back..First hand.. 50NL, QQ in bb. Small stack ends up w/ AA.Next hand.. KK in sb. Another guy has AA. My first two hands coming back to Stars I run into Aces.. What a welcome back.

do you need to use a code or do you automatically get the bonus?
No code needed.Just noticed is at 7x not the old 5x still OKAnd 2FPPs when rake hits $3This is good
No code needed.Just noticed is at 7x not the old 5x still OKAnd 2FPPs when rake hits $3This is good
yeah but it takes a $60 pot to rake $3. Not a whole lot of games that make anywhere close to that for us "recreational" stakes kind of people.
yeah but it takes a $60 pot to rake $3. Not a whole lot of games that make anywhere close to that for us "recreational" stakes kind of people.
Got a point there but NL players will like it for those all in pots and higher limit players will do very well.Playing a bit of 3-6 and 5-10 right now and it´s clearing fast.

Only reloaded for another $250 since Stars won't let you cash out what you have on Stars and redeposit it later for the reload bonus. So I had to dip into some of my Party money to reload with. $250 is a good amount tho...only have to get 350pts to get my $50 which should take me a few months since I mainly only play tourneys on Stars. This bonus doesn't expire correct?