Could You Be A Winning Player Without Using Poker Software.

Could you win without software?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use poker software?

• Yes, all the time.
    • No but I am thinking about it.
    • I'm soft where?
  2. 2. Could you win without using poker software?

• Yes, but I am not as consistent.
    • No, I need the extra help.
    • I only use it as a fish finder.
  3. 3. Rate this poll using the modes of transport below.

• Limousine all the way
    • Get to the back of the short bus
    • Health conscious pedestrian

No, becaue YOU have to take the notes yourself. Big difference.
and for pokertracker, YOU also have to set up the imports. same thing to me.it's centralized databases that i have a problem with. you don't put in the legwork, and get all the benefits from other people's data.
This point has been made before but here it goes again....Any poker software that gives you real time help should not be allowed. Its only a matter of degree that seperates computer "help" from a full-on bot.
i work on poker software that gives you real time stats and tracks everyone at the table. yes, i think that it is "help" for our users, but mostly just because it educates them about their current situations and the game in general. our software doesn't give advice or tell you how to play, it just gives you the stats that you could easily figure out or write down on a piece of paper. we do not track any tables that you aren't sitting at and don't display what cards are going to come on the flop or anything of that sort. i am curious why you think that this type of software is so unfair and if there are any poker softwares or educational tools that you think should be allowed?