hero has AA OTBUTG limps, CO calls, Hero Raises, BB and limpers callflop : K 8 6 rainbowchecked to me, I bet..utg raises, co calls....i 3bet, utg caps, co calls i callturn 8utg bets, CO raises, i fold...utg 3bets, co capsriver 2bet, callUTG shows down 68, CO shows down K2....i go find a small animal to kick.

Oh my... just give it time dude... 6 max is profitable, beyond my wildest dreams, so far. :club:
i havent quit yet....but my bankroll is really starting to hurt waiting for things to turn around
i havent quit yet....but my bankroll is really starting to hurt waiting for things to turn around
sometimes the variance trail hits longer than most would like to admit possible, but it can and will put a burden on your bankroll. Even if you play with 300-500bb rul, sometimes you will have to drop to lower limits.Trust me, i've done it twice and i am happy that i did. Playing while down a lot of big bets can ruin your game, especially when you keep saying to yourself, "ok, if you don't win this you have less than 100 bb left...". Play solid poker and try to play your best every time you sit down, that's about all you can do. see you at the tables.(oh, and a hint: playing shorthanded games on "full ring" tables tend to be juicier, in my mind, as the full ring players don't know how to play 3/4 handed. You can experiment for youself if you chose to)