Aggression And Qj/pp (question Post - No Actual Hh)

So in a 6 man game, limit of course, you're in the CO and you find yourself w/QJ or low pocketpair like 55.UTG limps while MP folds, do you call here or is it better to raise to take aggression/give the impression that you may have a premium hand? I've always been wondering about making plays like this, would you do the same w/pocket 2s? part B -----pf - everyone folds except utgFlop K 7 3utg checks, you bet, he raises - insta fold, or 3 bet and bet turn (unless he bets) to try and make him fold?

So in a 6 man game, limit of course, you're in the CO and you find yourself w/QJ or low pocketpair like 55.UTG limps while MP folds, do you call here or is it better to raise to take aggression/give the impression that you may have a premium hand? I've always been wondering about making plays like this, would you do the same w/pocket 2s? part B -----pf - everyone folds except utgFlop K 7 3utg checks, you bet, he raises - insta fold, or 3 bet and bet turn (unless he bets) to try and make him fold?
need opponent details before anyone can give definitive answer, as it depends on how they play. most of the time im raising a QJ or 55 in that position pf. Hard to answer more after that without an actual opponent. K 7 3 is pretty dry though, against most you are in trouble and should just get out when raised.

I don't raise those PF unless I know that either the blinds are tight or the limper really blows, or a combo of both.need more details on the post flop part. I'm almost always folding QJ there, 55 I may call down depending on the dude and positions etc.

I don't paly limit but I would raise that hand against players that would fold if a an ace or king hit and they would believe I had it when I came over the top on them. Against guys that are going to look you up all the time, then I would raise the pokets if I thought I could stack them with trips

I'd raise Q-J preflop there, and raise 5-5 IF the blinds are tight. Otherwise I'm folding 55, and 22 likewise. You either want to play those little pairs HU or with at least 5 people for a set, inbetween sucks.