canada is -EV
I laugh at your ignorant mind, here is a couple simple known facts that i'm sure every american knows.Canada's population is roughly the same size as California's Pamela anderson: (canadian) Has appeared 11 times on the cover of Playboy magazine (1989-2004), the most of anyone in the magazine's history.Jim Carrey has won more MTV movie awards than anyone else in history, (perhaps you feel an MTV movie award isnt that big of a deal, except for the fact that its voted by YOU, the viewers and general public of the United States of America)I could go on, but these 2 canadians who have emerged in recent years and pwned their fields regardless of what they are, have proven that Canada is Home of the best people per capita at awesomnessissity
I laugh at your ignorant mind, here is a couple simple known facts that i'm sure every american knows.Canada's population is roughly the same size as California's Pamela anderson: (canadian) Has appeared 11 times on the cover of Playboy magazine (1989-2004), the most of anyone in the magazine's history.Jim Carrey has won more MTV movie awards than anyone else in history, (perhaps you feel an MTV movie award isnt that big of a deal, except for the fact that its voted by YOU, the viewers and general public of the United States of America)I could go on, but these 2 canadians who have emerged in recent years and pwned their fields regardless of what they are, have proven that Canada is Home of the best people per capita at awesomnessissity
Not to mention:The total number of murders in Canada in 2003 was 548.The total number of murders in the United States in 2003 was 16,503.
Not to mention:The total number of murders in Canada in 2003 was 548.The total number of murders in the United States in 2003 was 16,503.
Yeah, we americans are hardcore..haha

and canada is down with the ganj... i'd say that with having bush as a president being bundled with being an american citizen, canada is +ev

and canada is down with the ganj... i'd say that with having bush as a president being bundled with being an american citizen, canada is +ev
haha, wurd, (is wurd still cool?) kidding, astros you've reached high status in my books
haha, wurd, (is wurd still cool?) kidding, astros you've reached high status in my books
you sir are pathtic.............Canada only exists because the US lets it.... we could obv crush canada a lot easier than iraq..... So just be happy that The good OL USA lets your weak non war country exist and be protected by your big brother...........Quick montreal story.... drunk with a few of the boys, walking around montreal.... I go up to 10-20 people and say "do you hate me cuz im American?" you would of had to been there but MCLARIOUS.....blame canada
you sir are pathtic.............Canada only exists because the US lets it.... we could obv crush canada a lot easier than iraq..... So just be happy that The good OL USA lets your weak non war country exist and be protected by your big brother...........Quick montreal story.... drunk with a few of the boys, walking around montreal.... I go up to 10-20 people and say "do you hate me cuz im American?" you would of had to been there but MCLARIOUS.....blame canada
This is it? stealing other peoples material?weak.