Lp Small Pocket Push

I was 1 behind the deal. I had pocket 4's. I was 2nd small stack. The blinds were up to 1-2k I had about 5800 left.Everyone after the BB fold to me. Just the Dealer and the blinds left. Do you Push here? Dealer is UTG, The Blinds are new comers to the game. I was not in the money yet, needed 2 to drop to get to the money.

I was 1 behind the deal. I had pocket 4's. I was 2nd small stack. The blinds were up to 1-2k I had about 5800 left.Everyone after the BB fold to me. Just the Dealer and the blinds left. Do you Push here? Dealer is UTG, The Blinds are new comers to the game. I was not in the money yet, needed 2 to drop to get to the money.
Not sure what you mean by Dealer is UTG - is there a space-time wormhole at your table?Anyway, push, every day and twice on Sunday.

I'm assuming this is a MTT but payouts, average stack, your intentions would all helpWithout that information, folded around to me w/ that low of an M, I jam here...AINEC

I'm assuming this is a MTT but payouts, average stack, your intentions would all help
I can't fathom a situation where it really changes your play.Your M is 2, you're the second shortest stack, in 18 hands you'll run out of chips (and in 9 hands your bet will be called by any hand), and you need two people to die just to get into the money.Even at WSOPME where the difference between money and bubble is ~$13k, I still push.

I thought I made the right play, the 2 over pair that I rivered, where say how could you push all in with just 4's, I told I was short stacked ,and everyone was play so tight because want to get in the money, I figured the I could steal the blinds by pushing.

I thought I made the right play, the 2 over pair that I rivered, where say how could you push all in with just 4's, I told I was short stacked ,and everyone was play so tight because want to get in the money, I figured the I could steal the blinds by pushing.
Try typing that again, but maybe this time in English?
I'm not sure what language this is, but I managed to get this part "I figured the I could steal the blinds by pushing"That's your ultimate goal by lead pushing...steal the blinds and give you one more revolution of the table to get a real hand.If you do get called you're probably a coin flip to more than double up, so no complaints there either.
the 2 callers I had, Had over pairs on me, and I got lucky and rivered a 4 to give me trips to put them out, they gave me grief for push all in preflop,
Gotcha...tell them to stop whining...pushing with 27 is better than calling with 77.What pairs did they have, from what positions, and did they just call or reraise?I'm willing to bet at least one of their calls with certain pairs was far worse than your raise with 44.

[What pairs did they have, from what positions, and did they just call or reraise?I'm willing to bet at least one of their calls with certain pairs was far worse than your raise with 44.Nope, They just call, The button had kk's and the BB had JJ's, that's why they gave me grief. I was a big underdog preflop.( I was behind the button when I pushed). with pocket 4's I really didn't want any callers, I just wanted the blinds.

[What pairs did they have, from what positions, and did they just call or reraise?I'm willing to bet at least one of their calls with certain pairs was far worse than your raise with 44.Nope, They just call, The button had kk's and the BB had JJ's, that's why they gave me grief. I was a big underdog preflop.( I was behind the button when I pushed). with pocket 4's I really didn't want any callers, I just wanted the blinds.
Oh well, you can tell the button he screwed up by not raising to isolate you...bb probably would have still called, and button would have at least won a side pot (depending on how big BB/button's stacks were the sidepot may have been bigger than the main pot).C'est la vie - your play was correct, unless you saw their cards in advance.
Try tying that again, but maybe this time in English?
you should learn to spell first!:club:**************lardoid:good play.and, never let yourself get that low.hopefully you were that low because you took a bad beat, not because you blinded away.
how could you push all in with just 4's
The only proper answer to that is "I had a feeling". The VAST majority of low buy-in tourney players have no clue how to play a short stack. That simple fact is how the rest of make money - specially in SNGs.