Looshle's Losers Player For Tomorrow

Hey, I don't know who you guys have playing for you tomorrow, but would it be possible to move the start time back to noon Eastern tomorrow? I have somewhere I have to be at 1, and I would appreciate it being moved back. Respond whenever you can. Thanks.

Hey, I don't know who you guys have playing for you tomorrow, but would it be possible to move the start time back to noon Eastern tomorrow? I have somewhere I have to be at 1, and I would appreciate it being moved back. Respond whenever you can. Thanks.
I'm playing tomorrow and noon is fine with me.
I know there are times set for these matches, but I've found that if I start a thread and ask for the time to be moved, other players will be very accomadating to my schedule. There are other players on my team, but I feel that I have the best chance to win. I'm not sure how many times I'll ask to change the scheduled time of the match, but if noone decides to call me out on this practice, I'm going to do it every week.I want to play the Party Sunday Tourney, so it would be great if you would agree to start the HU match early. In all honesty, my time is more valuable than yours. Thanks.
FYP