Go To Bodog And Bet The Field On The Wpt @ Mandalay Bay

So are any original bets still in for 5/1 if we got them in before it switched?
Yes, it's not like the horses. For normal sports, your bet is what you got it in at.
that is a HUGE swing in the line - wow. From 5 to 1 down to 5 to 4. I think they realized their woopsie finally lol. Gooooooo John Smith and Mike Jones! Or any $40 internet qualifier lol
Go Brian Fidler!
way to go donkies i was gonna make a bet
I gave people the heads-up.I still think it's a ok bet at 5/4, but one of the greatest poker betting wagers1. at 5/

Looking at the previous winners of season 4 on WPT (more pro's then not)I don't think it's a very good bet at 5:4 - but at 5:1 i'd of taken it all day long, and i'm glad I did :club:

Looking at the previous winners of season 4 on WPT (more pro's then not)I don't think it's a very good bet at 5:4 - but at 5:1 i'd of taken it all day long, and i'm glad I did :club:
Some pros that won WPT events were considered the field.(When I bet the field @ the Foxwoods Poker Classic in April, Victor Ramdin won, yet he was part of the field).And if you look at the entire season 4 of the WPT, 5/4 on the field would make a profit if you bet the same each time.Here are the winners from season 4, and my best guess at to if they were the field or a named player with their own odds:Gavin Smith (Field)Roland de Wolfe (Field)Alex Kahaner (Field)Al Ardebili (Field)Freddy Deeb (Own odds)Minh Ly (Field)Nick Schulman (Field)Rehne Pedersen (Field)Steve Paul- Ambrose (Field)Scotty Nguyen (Own odds)Michael "The Grinder" Mizrachi (Own odds)Alan Goehring (Own odds)Barry Greenstein (Own odds)Nam Le (Field)Michael Simon (Field)Annand "Victor" Ramdin (Field)Joe Bartholdi (Field)So out of 17 events, only 5 had their own odds, and great players like Gavin Smith, Minh Ly, Nam Le and Victor Ramdin are profession players, yet were considered part of "the field" when they won their event (Gavin Smith now has his own odds playing in tournaments today.)If you bet $100 on the field at 5/4 at each event you would win $1000 ($125 *12= $1500 - [$100*5]=$1000.While I agree that 5/1 are odds I would take all day long, 5/4 is a very good bet.

Has anyone here tried betfair.com?Friend recommended to me but havent tried yet.The main benefit he told me was that you can "sell" your bets when the odds reduce. Kind of guarantees you will make some money if odds shorten.

I just remembered, I'm totally getting to Vegas on the 8th which is scheduled as final table day. Anyone know how easy or hard it is to get in the WPT audience? I am guessing it's difficult especially in vegas. But that would be sweet. I'm gonna grab Courtney Friels hot @ss.