Poker Parlour On Wb Network

Daniel mentioned a new poker televsion show on his blog. Does anyone know if you can get the show on Rogers Digital tv for those in Ontario? If so, what time and what channel is it on? Does anyone else know of any upcoming poker on tv.I've got a dvd recorder and would like to scheduled some burn time on it.

Daniel mentioned a new poker televsion show on his blog. Does anyone know if you can get the show on Rogers Digital tv for those in Ontario? If so, what time and what channel is it on? Does anyone else know of any upcoming poker on tv.I've got a dvd recorder and would like to scheduled some burn time on it.
From what they told me, the show won't be on until September or October. It is being made by the same production company at Ultimate Poker Challenge...so probably whatever channel carries that, you'll be able to catch it on...but that's just a guess...

Daniel also mentioned it will be available on whatever channels show the Ultimate Poker Challenege and in Ontario that would be the The Score (channel 53 in Toronto)The Score also shows the Learn From The Pros show also mentioned in the blog.