Flush Draw With Mid Pair

Poker Room skinLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $2/$45 playersConverterPre-flop: (5 players) Hero is BB with :):D UTG folds, CO raises, Button folds, SB calls, Hero calls.Flop: :club::D :D (6SB, 3 players)SB checks, Hero bets, CO raises, SB folds, Hero 3-bets, CO calls.Turn: :) (6BB, 2 players)Hero bets, CO calls.River: :) (8BB, 2 players)Hero ??I was hoping by playing this as aggressively as possible I could get a fold. Could 3 betting flop and then checking turn be a better play? Or just call down and hope to get 2pair, trips, or flush?

I don't think you're ever getting better hands to fold the turn, and there's a good chance you get raised.So I think checking the turn is better.As played I think you can check/fold the river.

Check/raise the flop. From this post and your set one, it seems that you haven't really learned about relative position. Read Small Stakes Hold Em.Check/fold the river.
but even if i check raise the flop, if i check the turn, wouldn't he go ahead and bet it anyway?
but even if i check raise the flop, if i check the turn, wouldn't he go ahead and bet it anyway?
You aren't checking the turn if you check/raise the flop.
oh, so check-raising flop and betting to river is fine? (If he calls the turn and you miss the river, don't you have to fire one more bullet?)
No. The river bet is horrible. A turn bet is usually best, but a turn check/call would be good vs an aggressive opponent.

Let me give a quick rundown on relative position for the OP.You are to the immediate right of the preflop raiser. If you lead, he will almost always raise and face the field with 2 cold, killing your equity.If you c/r, then the preflop aggressor can bet out, SB can call one, you raise, aggressor can still 3-bet, but SB will be more inclined to call 1 or 2 more having put money in already, or he will fold after contributing some dead money.If he 3-bets the flop, I'm c/c the turn, c/f the river UI.If we check raise, and he just calls, I c/c the turn, c/c the river if he just calls the turn, or c/f if he raises the turn.As an aside, if you were in the SB, and the aggressor was on the button, we could lead this flop, and the aggressor could raise it for us trapping people in the middle for more bets.- Zach